• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Speghetti-O! A"little" Aboot me! ^_^

Minimolly

Mew Mew =^-^=
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Haiii, im a new member of the "Adisc" community, and overall a long time lover of Ageplay, ABDL, and living the little life style 24/7, I thought it would only be appropriate to introduce myself ^_^

I currently play in a Folk Punk band, in Cleveland, Ohio, playing the Djumbe drum, a Tambourine strapped to my head, and a Cowbell attached to my foot (Pretty much a minature one man band, added to the other musicians)

I own a non-profit, selling safari hats, with protion of the proceeds going to animal refuges, locally and worldwide :)

I love visiting Thrift Stores, Flea Markets, Vinyl Record Shops, Coffee Shops, doing Photography, Art, and of course playing music! ^_^

My favorite music is really anything 50s-90s so pretty music like (Frank Sinatra, The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band, Brian Augers Oblivion Express, Santana, Perry Como, The 5th Dimention, Etc.)

I hope to meet some of you lovely people, and build a totally-tubular relationship ^_^

Anyways thats me, cya later, alligator! ^O^****

Attachments

• IMG_20200212_013955_992.jpg
    IMG_20200212_013955_992.jpg
    996.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hoimi, Mikecarson, Safari and 5 others
hello and welcome to ADIC. I love the old rock and roll music. Especially the old fashion love songs. Earth Angel is my favorite

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Minimolly
Minimolly said:
Haiii, im a new member of the "Adisc" community, and overall a long time lover of Ageplay, ABDL, and living the little life style 24/7, I thought it would only be appropriate to introduce myself ^_^

I currently play in a Folk Punk band, playing the Djumbe drum, a Tambourine strapped to my head, and a Cowbell attached to my foot (Pretty much a minature one man band, added to the other musicians)

I own a non-profit, selling safari hats, with protion of the proceeds going to animal refuges, locally and worldwide :)

I love visiting Thrift Stores, Flea Markets, Vinyl Record Shops, Coffee Shops, doing Photography, Art, and of course playing music! ^_^

My favorite music is really anything 50s-90s so pretty music like (Frank Sinatra, The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band, Brian Augers Oblivion Express, Santana, Perry Como, The 5th Dimention, Etc.)

I hope to meet some of you lovely people, and build a totally-tubular relationship ^_^

Anyways thats me, cya later, alligator! ^O^****
Hi and Welcome! I just joined a few days ago so I'm still learning the ropes too lol

• Love
Reactions: Safari, BobbiSueEllen and Minimolly
Hello and welcome! Great intro 😊

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Minimolly
Hi and welcome! That's a very wonderful dress you're wearing 😊

• Love
Reactions: Safari, Minimolly and BobbiSueEllen
Hello there, loving the lingo, I have never seen the phrase 'Totally-tubular' before. I was working with an American recently, we both found the different words and phrases we each used fascinating...and confusing 😄

• Love
Reactions: Safari and Minimolly
DiaperArch said:
Hello there, loving the lingo, I have never seen the phrase 'Totally-tubular' before. I was working with an American recently, we both found the different words and phrases we each used fascinating...and confusing 😄
Its a very 90's term, no one ever uses its anymore haha

Hi and welcome to the site. I lived in Cuyahoga Falls for 9 years but now live in Virginia. I'm currently playing in a rock band at the moment. I was in another band for 15 years and we'd play for crowds up to 20,000. Lots of fun but exhausting.

• Love
Reactions: Minimolly
Minimolly said:
Its a very 90's term, no one ever uses its anymore haha
Awesome, it is good to keep older words alive, even if they are only 30 years old. I use a few phrases which are not really used these days, especially in the cities, more used up in the sticks. Such as 'Hey up lad/lass'.

Hello and welcome your sure to find some great people to connect with on here 👍👍

I think "tubular" is a surfing term that may date back to the '60s. I grew up on the Jersey Shore and had friends who surfed. The tube is the curl in the wave where you try and ride. If it's a good wave, it will take you all the way into the sandy shore and then you just hop off your board, a perfect ride in a perfect wave.

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperArch, Lumos and Minimolly
Back