• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello people

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotaUser

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey. NotaUser here, just a complete tech nerd who happens to have a thing for diapers.

What's that? I am a user? Yes yes, I know. My username is an intentional denial of the evident truth.. It's basically my monkier now :dunno:

Been browsing here for a few days now, signed up to get in touch with some like minded people. Look forward to hearing from you!

nice ta meet ya

NotaUser said:
Hey. NotaUser here, just a complete tech nerd who happens to have a thing for diapers.

What's that? I am a user? Yes yes, I know. My username is an intentional denial of the evident truth.. It's basically my monkier now :dunno:

Been browsing here for a few days now, signed up to get in touch with some like minded people. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi and welcome to the site. You'll find and meet a lot of like minded people here. Just get involved in the various threads and we'll get to know you, and you us.

Hello and warm welkome to Adisc hon :D

Hello User,
Welcome to the group😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back