• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! Little from NewHampshire

Aloflow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello everybody, I made this account a few years ago and was too nervous/shy/unsociable to post anything. I’ve been struggling with anxiety/depression the last year or 2 since I moved. Right now I’m working for Comcast.

When it comes to diapers I have always had an interest in them from an early age. I go through cycles were I might wear all day except for at work for like a month and sometimes I only wear at night. I wear because I love how soft and safe they feel. I absolutely love little clothes and teddy bears.

Currently my hobbies are of the gamer variety, I play every type game but my favorites are strategy, resource management,rpgs, rouge likes, and difficult but not punishing games. I have a Vr headset and my favorite game for it is gorilla tag. I have watched a ton of anime and even read a little manga. I’m watching the new season of Attack on Titan. I am interested in science related topics and I have a pet ant colony currently in hibernation. I know how to play guitar, produce music on my computer, and I enjoy spinning my butterfly knife. But I haven’t been enjoying these as much recently.

Mostly I joined this site to find other people who share my hobbies and play some games online. Or maybe find new hobbies that I can enjoy with some new friends. Other than that I enjoy reading about other peoples experiences here.

Reactions: BeTrue and Lumos
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Aloflow
Welcome! I'm also in NH and I play games too. I'd be up for playing something, got plenty of games on PC and a few on Switch.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome great late introduction, We all progress or regress at our own rate. lol I am also in NH ,

bluepigeon said:
Welcome! I'm also in NH and I play games too. I'd be up for playing something, got plenty of games on PC and a few on Switch.

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Awesome, what games do you play the most? I don’t own a switch but I’ve been thinking about getting one but I want to upgrade my VR headset to an oculus quest 2. I think the last Pokémon game I played was Pokémon Y on my 2ds.

chamberpot said:
Welcome great late introduction, We all progress or regress at our own rate. lol I am also in NH ,
Haha, very true. Thanks for leaving a reply. What hobbies do you have?

Aloflow said:
Awesome, what games do you play the most? I don’t own a switch but I’ve been thinking about getting one but I want to upgrade my VR headset to an oculus quest 2. I think the last Pokémon game I played was Pokémon Y on my 2ds.
Lately I've been playing lots of Terraria, but I also play games like Halo, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Don't Starve, Left 4 Dead and Factorio. For the switch I mainly play Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party Superstars. Also got Animal Crossing but I get bored of it within a month of playing it. The switch is alright, just wish there were more games I like on it.

Last pokemon game I played was alpha sapphire, don't really like the recent titles much. Although I might get the new one that came out, legends, heard it's a lot of fun.

Depending on the time of year I do different things , I have been doing a lot of ice fishing these last 5 or six weeks since the ponds finialey froze over, I hike, snowshoe, bit of target shooting when i am not saving ammo. I have a old car that we go to cruise night with in the summer, we spend about 5 days a week on our boat in the summer. I also do a fair amount of fishing in the summer . and play golf several times a week. I also enjoy learning new shit from you-tube, have a mill and lathe in my basement and repair most things myself. Oh ya I am older then dirt too. see my profile

chamberpot said:
Depending on the time of year I do different things , I have been doing a lot of ice fishing these last 5 or six weeks since the ponds finialey froze over, I hike, snowshoe, bit of target shooting when i am not saving ammo. I have a old car that we go to cruise night with in the summer, we spend about 5 days a week on our boat in the summer. I also do a fair amount of fishing in the summer . and play golf several times a week. I also enjoy learning new shit from you-tube, have a mill and lathe in my basement and repair most things myself. Oh ya I am older then dirt too. see my profile
I love YouTube, especially learning things from YouTube. I’d like to start spending more time outside I just have no clue where to start since I have always spent my time inside. Fishing sounds like it could be cool to learn.

Hello and welcome! 👋

bluepigeon said:
Lately I've been playing lots of Terraria, but I also play games like Halo, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Don't Starve, Left 4 Dead and Factorio. For the switch I mainly play Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party Superstars. Also got Animal Crossing but I get bored of it within a month of playing it. The switch is alright, just wish there were more games I like on it.

Last pokemon game I played was alpha sapphire, don't really like the recent titles much. Although I might get the new one that came out, legends, heard it's a lot of fun.
I have all of those games. Have you tried Back4Blood? We should play don’t starve, or Minecraft sometime. Do you use discord?

I think it's great you can make your own music on your PC, my favourite genre is chiptune.

Welcome!

Reactions: bluepigeon
Aloflow said:
I have all of those games. Have you tried Back4Blood? We should play don’t starve, or Minecraft sometime. Do you use discord?
I played it during the beta, thought it was fun but it's got a lot of mixed reviews on steam so I decided not to buy for now. I'll probably get it if it goes on sale.

We totally should play those games! I do use discord, and you can find my tag in my profile ~ feel free to add!

Welcome. It seems NH is surprisingly well represented in this community. I was born in MA so pretty close.

Good Evening!
Welcome!
I am also in New Hampshire - Derry.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am slowly re-working my bedroom into a "Little's Space".

TeddyJoy said:
Welcome. It seems NH is surprisingly well represented in this community. I was born in MA so pretty close.
Yeah definitely. I am in southern nh

Oh Ya Live Free or Die

I also play guitar and want to learn how to produce music on my computer. I have PreSonus software that I have no idea how to use.

BeTrue said:
I also play guitar and want to learn how to produce music on my computer. I have PreSonus software that I have no idea how to use.
I’ve been using fruity loops to make music. I’ve been doing it for a few years now but I just do it for fun.

Reactions: BeTrue
caitianx said:
Good Evening!
Welcome!
I am also in New Hampshire - Derry.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am slowly re-working my bedroom into a "Little's Space".
Hello, thank you! I’d like to work my bedroom into a little space but I live in a 2 room mobile home and I’m afraid of unannounced visitors. Any specific things you are adding to your room?

Back