• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! I'm Owlzzy

Owlzzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have, within the last year, learned that I am a little. Though if I am being honest, hindsight is always 20/20 and I should have known much much sooner.

So, I have been exploring this side of myself with a highly experienced caregiver (13+ years of IRL experience). While I know that not all littles age regress, I do. And when I do, my age can range from a small toddler who relishes being babied to a young child between the ages of 5 to 8 years old.

I love Owls, coffee, the smell of books, helping people, consent, cuddles, affection, praise, and deep meaningful conversations.

I dislike liars, degradation, bullies, consent breakers, and anything anti-LGBTQIA+.

I'm searching for a community of like minded people. People who are non-judgmental and share my own interests. I am here to learn primarily and hopefully share a little bit of my 'little/submissive' journey along the way.

I am many things besides a little. I am a working tech professional. A teacher. A published author. A gamer. I am also transgender (AMAB) who considers herself to be finished with transition and who passes as a cisgender woman (lots of privilege there). I suspect like most people, I could try writing 100,000 words and never come close to properly introducing myself. Oh and I am learning ASL and the piano.

I also am very excited about receiving my upcoming package from Canada. I get to try some new little gear out for the first time.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, LaLoneDigi and Cottontail
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that in-depth introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here. I also hope you enjoy the little gear you are getting.

Reactions: Owlzzy
Hi ya and welcome to the preschool

• Haha
Reactions: babywolfboy
Welcome, @Owlzzy! Thanks for a nice intro. I hope you find the site fun and helpful. It’s certainly been that for me over the years. It’s great that you have some IRL support as well. I’m a fellow tech worker and owl enthusiast. I got into birding after moving to an area where owl sightings are common. I’d never seen them before. We’re coming back around to that warm, dry time of year that I love, and I’m looking forward to spending time outside with my camera—possibly while in diapers. ;)

Oh, and coffee. No day is properly started until I’ve jolted myself awake with a homemade quad latte or Americano. Pity about the cost of whole bean coffee anymore, but it’s still nothing to a $tarbuck$ habit! What’s you coffee beverage of choice?

Hope to hear more from you ‘round the forums. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Owlzzy said:
I am many things besides a little. I am a working tech professional. A teacher. A published author. A gamer. I am also transgender (AMAB) who considers herself to be finished with transition and who passes as a cisgender woman (lots of privilege there). I suspect like most people, I could try writing 100,000 words and never come close to properly introducing myself. Oh and I am learning ASL and the piano.
Hi Owlzzy. Welcome to ADISC!

If you can read piano sheet music, or even if you prefer piano roll (cascading notes), DM me a song you'd really like to learn how to play and I'll have a go at writing some music for it. I've been playing the piano for almost twelve years and have been composing and transcribing sheet music for nearly half that time. I love writing piano covers for songs, so I'd love to do one for you (the website I use to publish sheet music has a piano roll tablature feature integrated, so you can view it in that way also).

I look forward to hearing back from you.

-FatalGeometry

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Owlzzy! Thanks for a nice intro. I hope you find the site fun and helpful. It’s certainly been that for me over the years. It’s great that you have some IRL support as well. I’m a fellow tech worker and owl enthusiast. I got into birding after moving to an area where owl sightings are common. I’d never seen them before. We’re coming back around to that warm, dry time of year that I love, and I’m looking forward to spending time outside with my camera—possibly while in diapers. ;)

Oh, and coffee. No day is properly started until I’ve jolted myself awake with a homemade quad latte or Americano. Pity about the cost of whole bean coffee anymore, but it’s still nothing to a $tarbuck$ habit! What’s you coffee beverage of choice?

Hope to hear more from you ‘round the forums. :)
I love, like love a good hazelnut or caramel macchiato.

Reactions: Cottontail
FatalGeometry said:
Hi Owlzzy. Welcome to ADISC!

If you can read piano sheet music, or even if you prefer piano roll (cascading notes), DM me a song you'd really like to learn how to play and I'll have a go at writing some music for it. I've been playing the piano for almost twelve years and have been composing and transcribing sheet music for nearly half that time. I love writing piano covers for songs, so I'd love to do one for you (the website I use to publish sheet music has a piano roll tablature feature integrated, so you can view it in that way also).

I look forward to hearing back from you.

-FatalGeometry
That's great! Wow. I've truly just begun my journey to fulfill the dream of being able to play. The piano just calls to me. It is so elegant, subtle, yet powerful. So far I've stayed within the confines of the adult beginners piano instruction book that I purchased from the local music store...with one exception. I'm trying to learn how to play 'Gravity' by Sara Bareilles.

I was able to locate sheet music for it that is listed as 'piano accompaniment' for the song. Not really sure what that means. But yeah. I'm being challenged yet am still finding it enjoyable.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that in-depth introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here. I also hope you enjoy the little gear you are getting.
Thanks 🩷. I am expecting my first ever package of diapers to arrive today. So today will most likely be the day I take that big leap to see if I am truly going to enjoy the experience of wearing them.

I have read much about them. Both stories and IRL accounts from fellow littles and CG's. Along with ensuring that I am equipped with all the necessary supplies to keep myself healthy as I journey into the depths of my fantasies to see if I will truly enjoy them. So we shall see.

Back