• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I'm new!

LilViking

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone! I'm new to a community like this. To be honest, I didn't know this online community existed. I've loved diapers since I was a kid, and I've only told a select few. I don't want to hide my diaper wearing anymore and I want to meet people who are ABDL like me. I love wearing diapers because they make me feel safe and relieves my anxiety. I also love wearing diapers for fetish reasons too. I've always wanted to be cared for by a Mommy because my childhood was really traumatic. I wasn't able to be a kid. That's why I wear diapers as a kid when I didn't need them. Now as an adult, I still wear them to feel safe and anxious free, but also for fetish reasons. Although I never got to be loved by an ABDL Mommy. So that's my short introduction story for starters. It's nice to meet you all!

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, Lumos, goodniteswearer89 and 1 other person
LilViking said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to a community like this. To be honest, I didn't know this online community existed. I've loved diapers since I was a kid, and I've only told a select few. I don't want to hide my diaper wearing anymore and I want to meet people who are ABDL like me. I love wearing diapers because they make me feel safe and relieves my anxiety. I also love wearing diapers for fetish reasons too. I've always wanted to be cared for by a Mommy because my childhood was really traumatic. I wasn't able to be a kid. That's why I wear diapers as a kid when I didn't need them. Now as an adult, I still wear them to feel safe and anxious free, but also for fetish reasons. Although I never got to be loved by an ABDL Mommy. So that's my short introduction story for starters. It's nice to meet you all!
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: LilViking
LilViking said:
Hello and welcome to a caring community

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. You are not alone in your love of diapers. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome from an another fellow diaper lover. Hope you enjoy it here

Hello and welcome, you've come to the right place for community and support :)

Hi

Hello and welcome aboard. Glad you’ve found us! You’ll find you’re among lots of like–minded people here, all of whom have a passion, or a need, for going through life padded. Whatever your reason, there’s no shame or guilt in wearing what is comfortable, convenient, and gives your confidence a boost. Answers to pretty much any question you have about nappies / diapers in all the different forum threads, and of course, opportunity to share your own experiences and insights and wisdom too. Tape up, dive in, explore and enjoy!

Welcome to the community.
I joined for about the same reasons as you have.
I'm sure you will like this place.

Back