• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! I'm new here.

UFOZan

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi, I just signed up but I have known about this place for years and been too scared to join so it's nice to be a part of it. I'm a gamer, an artist, and I like to sew (badly), I'm not always very talkative because talking to people is terrifying but I'm glad this forum exists and it's nice to meet everyone. :D

Reactions: VeiledDevotee and Harut
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
24/7 in diapers.
Medically Incontinent.

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

UFOZan said:
Hi, I just signed up but I have known about this place for years and been too scared to join so it's nice to be a part of it. I'm a gamer, an artist, and I like to sew (badly), I'm not always very talkative because talking to people is terrifying but I'm glad this forum exists and it's nice to meet everyone. :D
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome. Nothing to be afraid of here in this forum. You’ll find people from all around the world, all across the AB/DL spectrum (from occasional experimenters to full on 24–7 wearers) and plenty of IC people too. All have a passion or a need for going through life padded. Lots of wisdom in the various forum threads, giving answers to all your nappy / diaper related questions. So tape up, dive in, share your experiences and insights, explore and enjoy!

Last edited:
Welcome to the community.
No worries. Go at your own pace.
That said, people around here tend to be very accepting.

Back