• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I’m brand new here.

LuvsProProtecion

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hello everyone I’m brand new to this website. I’m Non-Verbal. Never developed a voice box. So I’ve worn diapers majority of my life. I’m here to learn how to cope with Adult Diapers. I was never Potty Trained when I was younger. I’m here to make new friends and learn from others. I do have a Respite Care Provider that takes care of me. Thank to everyone for allowing me to join.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
LuvsProProtecion said:
Hello everyone I’m brand new to this website. I’m Non-Verbal. Never developed a voice box. So I’ve worn diapers majority of my life. I’m here to learn how to cope with Adult Diapers. I was never Potty Trained when I was younger. I’m here to make new friends and learn from others. I do have a Respite Care Provider that takes care of me. Thank to everyone for allowing me to join.
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am 24/7 in diapers.
Here there are many disabled adults.

LuvsProProtecion said:
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here and get the support you are looking for.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here and get the support you are looking for.
Thank you for your kindness and support. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am 24/7 in diapers.
Here there are many disabled adults.
that is so cute to learn that you have Autism too. Are you using a wheelchair for your Cerebral Palsy? I bet it’s hard for you. I have struggles every day and challenges daily. I’ve been wearing diapers ever since I was a child. I’m diapered 24/7/365. It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome

LuvsProProtecion said:
that is so cute to learn that you have Autism too. Are you using a wheelchair for your Cerebral Palsy? I bet it’s hard for you. I have struggles every day and challenges daily. I’ve been wearing diapers ever since I was a child. I’m diapered 24/7/365. It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you
I do walk as a 66 year-old with Cerebral Palsy.
Loftstrand Crutches and AFO leg braces at this stage in my life having MIld Spastic Diplegia that affects my legs.
I also use a rollator walker frame.
Indoors I use "manual" wheelchair to get around my modest 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Manufactured Moblie Home which I own outright, no mortgage, but pay rent on the lot it is on.
I have an 82 year-old roommate to share expenses.
Yesterday I took a 110 minute one-way walk using my 4-wheel rollator walker frame to the Taylor Library here in Derry, New Hampshire.
I also yesterday evening had a meeting at the First Parish Congregational Church where I am a Deacon next to the Taylor Library.
1719 was when the church was founded by Scottish-Irish Protestants from Ulster County, Northern Ireland, long before the United States existed.
I am verbal, yet mostly mute and silent 90% of the time day-to-day.
They were given the choice:
Submit to the Churh of England or "GET OUT!".
And so, the Town of Derry, New Hampshire came into existence...

Hi and Welcome

StarryNight said:
Thank you for your support. I appreciate your kind words

Back