• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! I'm 19 from the UK - looking for similar aged people to chat with

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello, I'm 19 from the UK, specifically Norfolk. I am looking to make some new friends and wondered if there was anyone roughly my age (25ish and under)???
Thank you!

Hey, I'm 25 from Alberta, Canada would be willing to chat with you if you'd like!

Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

Hello and welcome.

Hi! I'm a similar age and also originally from the UK, though I currently live in the US!

Hi I'm 24 and from Southampton.

Hi and welcome, I am Katie a sissy diaper lover from the UK.

Hello and welcome! 😊
Plenty of mid 20s here and younger .
I'm not one of them mind !
If you list a few interests outside of nappies , you should make a few friends pretty quickly !
I am a keen cook , and gardener .
My hobbies :
Eating.
Drinking.
Cooking.
Gardening.
Playing first person shooters ! (I live a simple life! 🤣)
Enjoy the site ! 😊

how far are you into transition? I love wering diapers and wear a panty over them, so no one sees my colored lace except on weekends.

Reactions: Katiecduk and Kittyinpink
Fireball44 said:
how far are you into transition? I love wering diapers and wear a panty over them, so no one sees my colored lace except on weekends.
Hey fireball ! I assume that was a direct question to me ? 😊.
I am six months old on Tuesday! So in less than one week I will be six months of transitioning.. another year and six months to go ! Then it's surgery time for this kitty 😺.

Kittyinpink said:
I am six months old on Tuesday! So in less than one week I will be six months of transitioning.. another year and six months to go ! Then it's surgery time for this kitty 😺.
Kittyinpink said:
good for you, i like to tuck and wet diapers , wear control top panty hose and nyylon granny panties. I like feeling warm and wet. I wear nie leggings, bar, and oversize dark sweat shirt' every sunday grocery shopping.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Fireball44 said:
good for you, i like to tuck and wet diapers , wear control top panty hose and nyylon granny panties. I like feeling warm and wet. I wear nie leggings, bar, and oversize dark sweat shirt' every sunday grocery shopping.
😊.
Sounds nice ! 😊

Welcome to the forum. I'm from the UK but in my late 30's but I'm a lifelong ABDL and always happy to chat, give advice etc.
I hope you enjoy your time here. We're all a very friendly bunch.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hey, I'm 21 and a DL from Glasgow! Would be nice to meet like-minded people in the UK!

Reactions: Peartree
babym13 said:
Hey, I'm 25 from Alberta, Canada would be willing to chat with you if you'd like!
You’re from alberta too? Awesome me too!!

Back