• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From Someone New

MrDucky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello, I go by Mr. Ducky here, and I'm from Wisconsin. I'll just follow the guideline's post format here;

1) Hello! Who are you?

Well Mr.Ducky for now. Been in to ABDL since puberty but I hadn't any way to know what that was till way later in life. So it's been a bit of a journey to be able to even know the name of it, what other people call it, and how to interact with others about it. I'm gregarious in person but shy on the internet so ADISC seemed like the tamest place to interact with and maybe find some people to chat with. Anyways, the best I could describe myself is a freelance artist and sort of a renaissance man. I'm shy at first but only until introductions are over. I can be a bit long winded or verbose sometimes so I apologize in advance.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I tend to avoid most places on the internet from some years of falling out with a few friend groups and "the times" as it were. Really, I just avoid toxicity if I see it. Usually amounting to whole platforms being avoided. But I've felt a growing need to interact with other people in the ABDL (or whatever the common umbrella term is) culture. It's been a long road from treating it only as a fetish to realizing there is a lot of self identity and self therapy that can come from it. And that's made me fascinated to hear other people's stories and experiences rather than living in my own echo chamber of a head about it. I'd also love to talk about other things, don't get me wrong.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

If its art, I'm probably in to it. I've written books, I travel a lot and attempt photography (One of my favorites has been catching lightning, dangerous, but cool), I do a lot of building and woodworking; I make furniture and I've fixed up houses (Currently remodeling my very own dirt cheap fixer upper), I've attempted painting, though I seem to prefer murals or entire walls to canvases. I even collect paintings when I can find them. I've become nigh obsessed with music of almost all kinds as of late, too. Even started hoarding a vinyl collection. The ever obligatory anime and games belong on the list as well, though I'm more in to classic or old school these days where that's concerned.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Touched on that in #2 but really I'd just love to chat up anybody else in the space about all things. I've more or less accepted the ABDL side of myself and I'd never come out to anyone I know nor would I really want to so I wouldn't say I'm here for support or to affirm myself. I'm just incredibly curious to see how far this all reaches and what kind of people are already in the community. So I apologize for the long intro but I look forward to meeting you!

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, soggybottomboy247, Lumos and 5 others
It is truly enjoyable to read a great introduction!!

Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy looking around and responding to some of the Threads.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, chamberpot, Sealander and 1 other person
Hello Mr.Ducky. Thank you for that great introduction. You certainly have joined the right community for information and support in abdl. Welcome to the group.

Reactions: chamberpot, Sealander and Edgewater
Thanks for the welcomes, great to meet you to!

Reactions: Edgewater and Sealander
Hi there MrDucky, welcome to ADISC! Great intro! Interesting that you're gregarious in person and shy on the internet. I'm closer to the opposite. 😅

Reactions: Edgewater and MrDucky
Sealander said:
Hi there MrDucky, welcome to ADISC! Great intro! Interesting that you're gregarious in person and shy on the internet. I'm closer to the opposite. 😅
I feel its easier to read social cues and tones for me irl, online always comes with guidelines and standards so jumping in to things there always feels like jumping in to a pit of sharks. You'd think I wouldn't take it so seriously but with online people I'm just sitting there thinking "Oh gosh I hope I didn't do that wrong or step on toes."

Reactions: Edgewater and chamberpot
MrDucky said:
I feel its easier to read social cues and tones for me irl, online always comes with guidelines and standards so jumping in to things there always feels like jumping in to a pit of sharks. You'd think I wouldn't take it so seriously but with online people I'm just sitting there thinking "Oh gosh I hope I didn't do that wrong or step on toes."
Well, I hope you'll find yourself at home here! The folks are very nice. And if you're feeling a bit shy, it might help to imagine that your audience is just a bunch of big babies in diapers. 🤣

You say you like all kinds of music. Going out on a limb, but any interest in traditional ska?

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC MrDucky hope you enjoy your times here.
At my 66 years I can also struggle on occasions to keep up with "the times" and there are many acronyms I still don't understand, but I have received much support here and learnt a lot from our members.
Have fun.

Reactions: Edgewater and chamberpot
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋. Great intro :)

I there was a nomination for introduction of the year then you would be walking down the red carpet already a star. Thanks for the great into. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here, I will look forward to your postings.

Reactions: Edgewater, MrDucky and Happy2BeInNappies2
MrDucky said:
Hello, I go by Mr. Ducky here, and I'm from Wisconsin. I'll just follow the guideline's post format here;

1) Hello! Who are you?

Well Mr.Ducky for now. Been in to ABDL since puberty but I hadn't any way to know what that was till way later in life. So it's been a bit of a journey to be able to even know the name of it, what other people call it, and how to interact with others about it. I'm gregarious in person but shy on the internet so ADISC seemed like the tamest place to interact with and maybe find some people to chat with. Anyways, the best I could describe myself is a freelance artist and sort of a renaissance man. I'm shy at first but only until introductions are over. I can be a bit long winded or verbose sometimes so I apologize in advance.

I tend to avoid most places on the internet from some years of falling out with a few friend groups and "the times" as it were. Really, I just avoid toxicity if I see it. Usually amounting to whole platforms being avoided. But I've felt a growing need to interact with other people in the ABDL (or whatever the common umbrella term is) culture. It's been a long road from treating it only as a fetish to realizing there is a lot of self identity and self therapy that can come from it. And that's made me fascinated to hear other people's stories and experiences rather than living in my own echo chamber of a head about it. I'd also love to talk about other things, don't get me wrong.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

If its art, I'm probably in to it. I've written books, I travel a lot and attempt photography (One of my favorites has been catching lightning, dangerous, but cool), I do a lot of building and woodworking; I make furniture and I've fixed up houses (Currently remodeling my very own dirt cheap fixer upper), I've attempted painting, though I seem to prefer murals or entire walls to canvases. I even collect paintings when I can find them. I've become nigh obsessed with music of almost all kinds as of late, too. Even started hoarding a vinyl collection. The ever obligatory anime and games belong on the list as well, though I'm more in to classic or old school these days where that's concerned.

Touched on that in #2 but really I'd just love to chat up anybody else in the space about all things. I've more or less accepted the ABDL side of myself and I'd never come out to anyone I know nor would I really want to so I wouldn't say I'm here for support or to affirm myself. I'm just incredibly curious to see how far this all reaches and what kind of people are already in the community. So I apologize for the long intro but I look forward to meeting you!
What a fantastic introduction Mr D. I think you will find a warm welcome from people here, and a safe place to explore your own feelings and share with others too. People here are understanding of others and, for the most part, happy to freely exchange information and views about all topics with others. I have been part of adisc for less than a year, but have found and given support to others and made a very good friend along the way. I hope you have a very positive experience here.

P.S. no need al all to apologise for the length of your intro!

Reactions: Sealander, Edgewater, MrDucky and 2 others
Sealander said:
Well, I hope you'll find yourself at home here! The folks are very nice. And if you're feeling a bit shy, it might help to imagine that your audience is just a bunch of big babies in diapers. 🤣

You say you like all kinds of music. Going out on a limb, but any interest in traditional ska?
I haven't gotten to that genre yet, I've only ever helped work a very small local venue that had one ska band playing. I liked it enough at the time, any suggestions?

And to the rest of the replies it has indeed been a warm amazing and eye opening place, I've trawled for only a few hours and seen some amazing discussions and people. Thank you guys for making an amazing place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Sealander
MrDucky said:
I haven't gotten to that genre yet, I've only ever helped work a very small local venue that had one ska band playing. I liked it enough at the time, any suggestions?
Desmond Dekker and Jimmy Cliff are good starting places!

Sealander said:
Desmond Dekker and Jimmy Cliff are good starting places!
Checked Desmond, I didn't know he did "You Can Get it If You Really Want." I can dig him for the right mood. Will definitely pick up a vinyl if I find one while hunting. Would go great with conversations and my Harry Nilson album. Jimmy also did another famous song I've heard a lot in my life but never remembered his name. Thanks for the recommend!

Reactions: Edgewater and Sealander
MrDucky said:

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi Mr Ducky, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y):giggle:

Reactions: chamberpot and Edgewater
Great stuff, MrDucky. Love the intro and very interesting to read such detail... I guess you can call me a caveman. Not very musical and as for fixing things I usually break them... But I look forward to your input and maybe I can learn.

Back