• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Scandinavia / Denmark

Tintin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all

First of all a Happy New Year to all of you!

After having lurked around for way too long, it's about time to introduce myself.

I'm a happy male in my mid-30's from Denmark, living in Greater Copenhagen.
Any other Scandinavians in here?

I've always been into Ageplay and ABDL for as long as i can remember. I remember envying my cousin when i was only 5 years old, because he was sleeping padded, and I was dry through the night.
I have a nice semi-dettached house with a nice range of ABDL-equipment.

Besides being a little, I also have a huge interest in medical equipment for people with special needs. I don't have any disabilities (as far as I know), but I do own some equipment, especially for toiletting.

I play a lot of piano and have a good singing voice, so obviously music is a big part of my life.
Apart from that my main hobby is transportation, especially on railways - And the railways is also where I have my professional career.

I hope to meet new friends in here, and I hope to be part of a nice international ABDL-community.

Thanks for taking your time to read this far.

Reactions: Sealander and BBBen
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Tintin
Welcome

Welcome and good start here on adisc 🙆 and also a happy new year 🎉🎊.
yeah, trains are realy cool and in europe there a quite some good places to visit as a railway enthusiast 🚂.
What do you prefer to sing? 🎶🎹
Quite have some things in common.

Greetings from germany 🙋🦖🧸
Rawwrrr

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

BBBen said:
Welcome and good start here on adisc 🙆 and also a happy new year 🎉🎊.
yeah, trains are realy cool and in europe there a quite some good places to visit as a railway enthusiast 🚂.
What do you prefer to sing? 🎶🎹
Quite have some things in common.

Greetings from germany 🙋🦖🧸
Rawwrrr
Thx!

I'm planning my next europe rail trip this summer - Looking very much forward :) - It will be with my parents, though, so unfortunately no ABDL-meetings. ;)

I have been singing in a choir for a long time, not for the past 4 years though, but I might go for it again soon. It's been mostly classical music, but I used to do some barbershop with some other guys. 🎼
Do you sing as well? :)

Tintin said:
Thx!

I'm planning my next europe rail trip this summer - Looking very much forward :) - It will be with my parents, though, so unfortunately no ABDL-meetings. ;)

I have been singing in a choir for a long time, not for the past 4 years though, but I might go for it again soon. It's been mostly classical music, but I used to do some barbershop with some other guys. 🎼
Do you sing as well? :)
Hey Tintin, hope you will have a good trip.
Yes Iam a singer aswell. In my life i was in very choirs from classical to pop. Now one choir remains because of working duties. But i also sing sometimes for me. Singing is to life😊🎹🎶🦖🧸🙋

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

Back