• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, folks

Alexis39

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought I may as well post an introduction, so here I am...

I've been toying with the idea of wearing diapers for years now. I finally decided to go for it recently, and I figured now's the time to get involved with the community.

I'm very introverted so I like to keep things like location and occupation private, but I'm a massive nerd (especially for history and fantasy). I'm really into RPGs (mostly tabletop, but I play video games from time to time), books (again, mostly fantasy), and music (mostly folk, rock and metal, depending on my mood).

Besides that, I like to play badminton, paint and write, though I haven't really done any of that since the pandemic.

I'm hoping to talk with a few like-minded people and maybe get some answers to whatever questions pop up during my DL journey. I'm looking forward to it!

Reactions: boostergold, Lumos, mamabritt544 and 9 others
Hello alexis welcome to the group. We share a few things in common, I love history and fantasy books as well. I'm not much of a painter but do enjoy art. I think you'll find that a lot of people here are introverts as well.

Alexis39 said:

I've been toying with the idea of wearing diapers for years now. I finally decided to go for it recently, and I figured now's the time to get involved with the community.

I'm very introverted so I like to keep things like location and occupation private, but I'm a massive nerd (especially for history and fantasy). I'm really into RPGs (mostly tabletop, but I play video games from time to time), books (again, mostly fantasy), and music (mostly folk, rock and metal, depending on my mood).

Besides that, I like to play badminton, paint and write, though I haven't really done any of that since the pandemic.

I'm hoping to talk with a few like-minded people and maybe get some answers to whatever questions pop up during my DL journey. I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks for sharing!!! Glad u are here!!!

Reactions: Jr2012
Welcome Alexis! Definitely a fellow nerd here as well...so what are some of your favorite TTRPGs?

Alexis39 said:
I'm very introverted, into books (mostly fantasy), and music (mostly folk, rock and metal, depending on my mood).

I 'm always pleased when introverted DLs with a preference for BetterDry and Folk/Rock/Metal join ADISC. I'm lookin forward to read from you again. Welcome and enjoy!

Littlerobbydubbs said:
Welcome Alexis! Definitely a fellow nerd here as well...so what are some of your favorite TTRPGs?
Definitely Runequest/Mythras by a mile, I absolutely adore it. Though as a massive LOTR fan I also quite like MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing), and 7th Sea is pretty good for a light-hearted, story-based swashbuckling game.

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
Alexis39 said:
Definitely Runequest/Mythras by a mile, I absolutely adore it. Though as a massive LOTR fan I also quite like MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing), and 7th Sea is pretty good for a light-hearted, story-based swashbuckling game.

Nice! I actually haven’t heard of any of these, except for maybe hearing about MERP in passing. I mostly have played DND and CoC, while also playing various one shots with some lesser known systems. 7th Sea sounds really fun, I’ll have to look into that one!

Reactions: Alexis39
Littlerobbydubbs said:
Nice! I actually haven’t heard of any of these, except for maybe hearing about MERP in passing. I mostly have played DND and CoC, while also playing various one shots with some lesser known systems. 7th Sea sounds really fun, I’ll have to look into that one!
Funny you should mention, Runequest/Mythras (they're almost identical) are made by Chaosium, the same guys who went on to make Call of Cthulu. From what I've heard of CoC, it's the same system at its core - if you want a fantasy version of it, then Runequest/Mythras is incredible.

Weirdly, I've played (I think) eight different systems, and I haven't played D&D at all (though I know the system)...

Alexis39 said:
Funny you should mention, Runequest/Mythras (they're almost identical) are made by Chaosium, the same guys who went on to make Call of Cthulu. From what I've heard of CoC, it's the same system at its core - if you want a fantasy version of it, then Runequest/Mythras is incredible.

Weirdly, I've played (I think) eight different systems, and I haven't played D&D at all (though I know the system)...

The CoC system is great, so I’ll have to give Runequest a look too. Always fun to hear about new TTRPGs to explore!

Littlerobbydubbs said:
The CoC system is great, so I’ll have to give Runequest a look too. Always fun to hear about new TTRPGs to explore!
I don't know how detailed CoC gets with combat, but in Runequest it can be a bit confusing because there's a few things to keep track of. But once you get the hang of it, there aren't many external rules at play and it allows for a surprising amount of player finesse whilst still being a relatively simple, realistic and balanced system.

Plus the setting (Glorantha) is hilariously weird at times - imagine a grittier Discworld, if Terry Pratchett was on hallucinogenics. I guess that's what happens when a world has 45+ years to develop and its creator was a practicing shaman... 😆

• Haha
Hey now Alexis, welcome to adisc!

This is one of the chillest forums on the internet. Lot's of people on here share similar interests to you. You'll fit right in <3

Welcome to Adisc.
Nerds have been cool for years, don't stress.
Will you not even confirm what part of the world you call home? If you don't want to say that's fine.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
BW

Alexis39 said:
music (mostly folk, rock and metal, depending on my mood).
would you mind going into detail and mentioning a few names? I'm leaning towards Progressive Rock/Metal, but maybe there's some overlap.

Alexis39 said:

Welcome, i'm pretty shy myself😉

Jr2012 said:
Welcome, i'm pretty shy myself😉
But look forward to talking to other like minded people, it's great to be accepted and loved just for being your self❤

ElPulpo said:
would you mind going into detail and mentioning a few names? I'm leaning towards Progressive Rock/Metal, but maybe there's some overlap.
ATM my favourites are Nightwish (almost entirely with Floor on vocals), Wintersun (I'm not a fan of screaming, but the gorgeous instrumental work make up for it), Iron Maiden, Alter Bridge and Heilung (who are a very strange group, but I love their vibe).

Hello and welcome Alexis.

We're mostly DLs here, although we've got one little, who age slides between 3-12.
I find it hard to define this as 'adult baby', because she's simply not an adult, she's an alter who is just a little. (Maybe that's silly of me)
We've gone from wearing once in a while, to bouts of 24/7 for revision and exams (excuses), to going 24/7 after about 10 years of that, about 11 years ago.

I've actually started enjoying wearing diapers a lot more since I've transitioned, and it's less of a hassle, then again, I enjoy a lot of other things a lot more since then.

Alexis39 said:

The thing's I've heard and seen from them was definitely something I enjoyed.
Not my every day music, but definitely something I enjoy.

Reactions: Jr2012
NinaAlex said:
I find it hard to define this as 'adult baby', because she's simply not an adult, she's an alter who is just a little. (Maybe that's silly of me)

The thing's I've heard and seen from them was definitely something I enjoyed.
Not my every day music, but definitely something I enjoy.
Hey, you define yourselves how you want!

And yeah, I tend to use Heilung as a bit of a palate cleanser - it's almost meditative. The LIFA show they did at Castlefest is one of my biggest "if I had a time machine" destinations.

Reactions: NinaAlex
Hello and welcome!

Alexis39 said:

I want to say welcome to the group. I'm new here and love the conversations, stories and being able to share. I wear diapers 24 7 now because I need to but I started wearing and peeing in them along time ago. I myself absolutely love it and hope you will also, enjoy.

Back