• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Wonderingabout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello everyone, been a lurker on this site for a few years, but finally decided to join in order to try to explore this side of myself more.

I guess I'll define myself as a diaper lover, though fairly light on the "lover" part. I have enjoyed wearing and relaxing with them on occasion over the last several years and more so when I lived by myself.

A little about me: male, early thirties, married without children, and living north of Atlanta. I grew up on a farm and maybe one day I'll be on a farm again. I like the outdoors, hunting, fishing, riding ATVs, shooting, and otherwise just enjoying nature. Trying my best to figure out this thing called life. I am a Christian, and have found an amazing church to be a part of. When you get a little older your friend group tends to get smaller, but I'm glad to say mine has grown in the last couple of years thanks to my church.

My wife, a counselor, and now you guys know of this little obsession I'm trying to understand better. I know this is the internet, but I'm hoping at least some good conversations will come and potentially some friends.

Reactions: ianwee and egor
Hello Wonderingbout and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction

Egor

Wonderingabout said:
Hello everyone, been a lurker on this site for a few years, but finally decided to join in order to try to explore this side of myself more.

I guess I'll define myself as a diaper lover, though fairly light on the "lover" part. I have enjoyed wearing and relaxing with them on occasion over the last several years and more so when I lived by myself.

A little about me: male, early thirties, married without children, and living north of Atlanta. I grew up on a farm and maybe one day I'll be on a farm again. I like the outdoors, hunting, fishing, riding ATVs, shooting, and otherwise just enjoying nature. Trying my best to figure out this thing called life. I am a Christian, and have found an amazing church to be a part of. When you get a little older your friend group tends to get smaller, but I'm glad to say mine has grown in the last couple of years thanks to my church.

My wife, a counselor, and now you guys know of this little obsession I'm trying to understand better. I know this is the internet, but I'm hoping at least some good conversations will come and potentially some friends.
Welcome Wonderingabout. Glad you have come in 'out of the cold' from being a lurker. You'll find it's much more fun being an active part of adisc, where there are nice people who will be happy to chat with you and maybe even help you to "figure out this thing called life"... ctually I think many (if not most) of us are on that journey as well! Take care and have fun.

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome fellow DL!

Wonderingabout said:

Hello and welcome here

Back