• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

SheriSummer2001

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
1) Hello! Who are you?
I am sissy summer, a wanna be baby girl. I love everything pink and girly and dream of becoming a fulltime baby.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
I am obessed with becoming as much of a baby girl as I can, so that is why I am here. I really want to meet and chat with others about my desires and goals :)

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
I love movies and reading, so I am really excited to get involved with the story forum. I also love baby shows and games, which really help me to get into little space.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
I am looking to get more involved in the ab/dl and sissy communities. I cant wait to chat with others and meet people on this site!

Hello SheriSummer2001 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hello sissy summer. Welcome to the community. Thank you for that great introduction. I hope you enjoy the community and your time here.

Back