• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello everyone!!

littleangel

care
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Hello everyone!

ahah this is so crazy, iv wanted to join this site ever since i was a kid and now im finally here after all these years. I'v had an interest in diapers themselves since i was really young like, sort of ever since i had to stop using them. I only recently bought my first diapers in the past few years and also have one cloth diaper i use sometimes!!

but yes! my name is teddy and being a little boy is a big part of my life and my heart and it makes me so so happy. Its meant alot to me and helped me cope with alot of hard times in my life, its also allowed me to be able to have my own childhood that's healthy and healing for me as I didn't get to have one growing up much. I really enjoy most kids shows but i tend to like ones for younger audiences like sesame street and care bears and my rogers neighborhood and etc. I also really like dressing up in outfits and things that make me feel younger and playing kids games.

Id love to meet people who feel the same! iv never been "out" to any of my friends because im so shy about it. My dream is of course finding people that feel the same but especially people that would want to be like a parental figure to me? like a mom or dad or caregiver or something, but its so hard to find people like that.

As far as hobbies i do all kinds of art (yes, i am a furry artist lol) such as digital art, sewing, sculpting, and even baking and fun things like that. Id really like to find new hobbies to get into because im running out of things to do here, help!

absolutely feel free to talk to me id love to make genuine connections w people!

Reactions: Neroforte and newAB43
littleangel said:
Hello everyone!

ahah this is so crazy, iv wanted to join this site ever since i was a kid and now im finally here after all these years. I'v had an interest in diapers themselves since i was really young like, sort of ever since i had to stop using them. I only recently bought my first diapers in the past few years and also have one cloth diaper i use sometimes!!

but yes! my name is teddy and being a little boy is a big part of my life and my heart and it makes me so so happy. Its meant alot to me and helped me cope with alot of hard times in my life, its also allowed me to be able to have my own childhood that's healthy and healing for me as I didn't get to have one growing up much. I really enjoy most kids shows but i tend to like ones for younger audiences like sesame street and care bears and my rogers neighborhood and etc. I also really like dressing up in outfits and things that make me feel younger and playing kids games.

Id love to meet people who feel the same! iv never been "out" to any of my friends because im so shy about it. My dream is of course finding people that feel the same but especially people that would want to be like a parental figure to me? like a mom or dad or caregiver or something, but its so hard to find people like that.

As far as hobbies i do all kinds of art (yes, i am a furry artist lol) such as digital art, sewing, sculpting, and even baking and fun things like that. Id really like to find new hobbies to get into because im running out of things to do here, help!

absolutely feel free to talk to me id love to make genuine connections w people!

Welcome and glad you’re here! Good luck in your quest of finding like-minded folks!

Reactions: littleangel
littleangel said:
Hello everyone!

Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow artist!

thank you guys I appreciate you !!

Welcome Angel nice to have you here

Reactions: newAB43
Hello and welcome aboard. There's lost of info here and answers to all your questions in the various forum threads. Dive in and explore. Plus people from all over, so there must be some like-minded friends near you. The safest way to meetup is a public "munchie", where ABDLs get together in fairly vanilla outfits in a café or such, just to make friends and chat. Once you have some friends you can trust, the world is your diaper! Enjoy!

Back