• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone !

BabyRebecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi 👋

I'm a long time ABDL wanting to join the fun over here ✨

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, Deleted member 62443, espectro and 7 others
Welcome to the fun! You're going to love it here. The ABDL community is amazing and there's so many awesome people on ADISC. Definitely explore and enjoy yourself, and if you're feeling adventurous, maybe join the ADISC discord (Discord button up top) and chat with some of us in real time. ;) Most importantly, have fun and be yourself. The community doesn't judge and there's always someone to talk to, vent to, etc.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, BabyRebecca and DBabygirl2
Omg301 said:
Welcome to the fun! You're going to love it here. The ABDL community is amazing and there's so many awesome people on ADISC. Definitely explore and enjoy yourself, and if you're feeling adventurous, maybe join the ADISC discord (Discord button up top) and chat with some of us in real time. ;) Most importantly, have fun and be yourself. The community doesn't judge and there's always someone to talk to, vent to, etc.
Totally agree!

Reactions: PaddedRita and Woncrinklz
BabyRebecca said:
Hi 👋

Welcome! 😁🎉

Reactions: BabyRebecca
Hi BabyRebecca, welcome to ADISC. I’m sure you’ll make some good friends here and feel free to ask questions as you’ll get good advice etc.
Chrissie

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BabyRebecca
Welcome to the club!

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BabyRebecca
Hello and welcome to Adisc.🙂

Hi and welcome to abdl site and yes it is go stir to talk to any one about any of the on going treands and yes lot of new people including me my self as well too

Hi and welcome to abdl site and yes it is good site to talk to any one about any of the on going treands and yes lot of new people including me my self as well too😊

Hello and welcome!

Omg301 said:
Thank you for the warm welcome !
Maybe I'll have to drop by that discord sometime.

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Hi. Great place to be!

Chrissie said:
Hi BabyRebecca, welcome to ADISC. I’m sure you’ll make some good friends here and feel free to ask questions as you’ll get good advice etc.
Chrissie
I really appreciate it 🙏 🎉❤️ I'm sure questions will arise haha

Y
BabyRebecca said:
Thank you ! ✨🎉
ou welcome! It’s a safe place with awesome people! I hope you have fun here!

Welcome!

BabyRebecca said:
Hi 👋

Hello and welcome here

Hi and good morning and thank you 😊

Greetings! I know you'll love it. Welcome and enjoy the time you spend in ADISC.

Back