• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Bbyalice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello! My name is Alice

I'm a bit on the shy side but am generally always down for gaming or chatting and id like to think that once i make friends id go the end so the earth for them.

I'm still discovering a lot about my interests involving diapers but in general i love wearing them and most things about them. I also enjoy adult baby things and the feeling of being super small.

As far as interests outside of diapers i love playing D&D, gaming, reading, and chatting. Probably gaming is what i do most often i play a very wide range of games and love chatting in discord as i do it.

My reason for coming to this site is honestly because im a little on the lonely side. I've spent a lot of time avoiding my own interests when i comes to diapers because i felt ashamed about having a weird fetish but im starting to get over that and now i really want to meet and interact with others in this community.

Thanks so much for reading all this
-Alice

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 51006, BigBlueBear and 1 other person
Welcome Alice! Great intro!

Many (probably most) of us have felt the same way you described: a little lonely, ashamed, etc. I know I did!

This community has really helped me get over the hurdle of accepting myself. What used to be a shameful hobby now feels more like an exclusive club! I hope you'll feel the same way in no time ;)

P.S. Diapers and gaming are a great combo!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BigBlueTwo said:
Welcome Alice! Great intro!

Many (probably most) of us have felt the same way you described: a little lonely, ashamed, etc. I know I did!

This community has really helped me get over the hurdle of accepting myself. What used to be a shameful hobby now feels more like an exclusive club! I hope you'll feel the same way in no time ;)

P.S. Diapers and gaming are a great combo!
Thank you so much for the warm welcome, and i hope i get to that point also!

Thank you so much for your welcoming words! What really started to break down my walls about diapers was discovering a podcast ran by two abdls and the casual way they talked about it and how easily they made it a part of their lives really influenced me. They also had talks about binge and purge cycles which really resonances with what I used to do so I decided to try and make a change.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 51006
hi alice, you’re such a cutiepie!

i’m new here on this forum, but let me give you a warm welcome.

i’m down to game if you ever would like a fellow DL to join you! (pc only, sadly)

tinybear said:
hi alice, you’re such a cutiepie!

i’m new here on this forum, but let me give you a warm welcome.

i’m down to game if you ever would like a fellow DL to join you! (pc only, sadly)
I’d love the chance to game I mostly play PC myself so it works out.

hitch22 said:
I’ve not listened to that podcast, but it’s great that it inspired you to be more accepting and communicative about your interest in nappies, at least to other people who share it.

I can definitely relate to the binge/purge cycle. I think it comes from feeling that wanting to wear nappies is somehow wrong or unacceptable. It’s taken me a very long time to just come to terms with that.

Have you considered finding any local munches where you can meet up in person with other ageplayers/ABDL people?
I have considered local munches it is something that i really want to do however I think the closest one I ever found near me was 8 hours away. I guess it’s just the curse of living in the depths of Missouri.

Bbyalice said:
I’d love the chance to game I mostly play PC myself so it works out.

do you have a discord? i play overwatch, siege, fortnite, counter strike, etc

Greetings and welcome to our happy place. Nobody need be alone or feel weird, especially on a fab forum like this. Settle back, get comfortable and enjoy.

Back