• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello and go'daw 😊

whome

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hello, cool guy from Denmark here.. 😉

Love guitars, especially older guitars.. And old stuff in general, art, furniture, music, ancient history, you name it 🧐

Dl/caregiver, as long as I can remember.. never opened up to anyone with it, afraid of the outcome 🫤 Hope the right one dumps into me one day.. but I doubt it. Introverted and lonely for life, I guess 🫠

-Rasmus

Reactions: Neroforte, Wolfman69 and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community Whome, 😃

whome said:
Hello, cool guy from Denmark here.. 😉

Love guitars, especially older guitars.. And old stuff in general, art, furniture, music, ancient history, you name it 🧐

Dl/caregiver, as long as I can remember.. never opened up to anyone with it, afraid of the outcome 🫤 Hope the right one dumps into me one day.. but I doubt it. Introverted and lonely for life, I guess 🫠

-Rasmus
Hello and welcome here

Welcome I'm guitar player too

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

Back