• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, an adult baby from Minnesota here

Mysterease

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, my name is Ian. I just joined this page about a couple of minutes ago and am really looking forward to making some good friends. I am an adult baby and diaper lover, and would love to meet some people in the area to talk to and really get to know. Maybe even have some playdates, too. The only issue I have is that I can't really travel much, I am epileptic and can't drive, so..... that's fun. But hey, I love to go for long walks ^_^

I am a pretty layed back individual, there is not a whole lot of things that bother me. HOWEVER, a couple things that do trigger? me are: making jokes about hitting someone with a vehicle, or horrible drivers.

I have a bit of a past of being hit by drivers, myself. The first time someone did it, I was given a traumatic brain injury. So..... that's fun

Last edited:
Reactions: doublepadded
Hello and welcome to the site. I was seriously hit by a car that was running a red light when I was 15 years old. I was home for 6 months before I could go back to school. The driver/car broke both my tibia and fibula as well as the car hitting my head. Witnesses said I flew over the car and landed on my back. I remember coming to, lying on my back. I could hear the ambulance approaching so I was probably out for a while. I now have a lot of pain in my back and neck.

Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I myself do not drive.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. I was seriously hit by a car that was running a red light when I was 15 years old. I was home for 6 months before I could go back to school. The driver/car broke both my tibia and fibula as well as the car hitting my head. Witnesses said I flew over the car and landed on my back. I remember coming to, lying on my back. I could hear the ambulance approaching so I was probably out for a while. I now have a lot of pain in my back and neck.
Jeez..... sorry to hear that, bud. When I got hit, I was only 7. The last thing I remember was waking up in the hospital. From what I have heard, I bounced of the dudes wind shield and hit the ground pretty hard and cracked my skull. Then the person came out of the car and started shaking my body and screaming, rattling my brain around. But hey, by some chance I happened to land at the wheel of a nurse

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy
Welcome

Hello!

I'm a car enthusiast, but I won't press your buttons - we can talk about other things besides, there's more in this world than just about cars.
Welcome to ADISC!

Hello and welcome Ian. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back