• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

FrodoSkywalker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, all. I have been a DL since birth. 40 now. It’s been a long crazy road. Multiple factors including a broken back have led to my wearing 24/7. I enjoy the outdoors and music, sci-fi and fantasy.

I’m thinking about getting into miniatures-gaming. Would be interested in recommendations.

I’m easy to talk to.

Reactions: KBoy, TrueHero and Jorelaxed
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hello & Welcome to the site
you will love it here
it's an amazing community

sorry to hear about your back
life long IC due to a fall

Reactions: KBoy, FrodoSkywalker and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome to the Adisc community.😊

Reactions: KBoy and FrodoSkywalker
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
you will love it here
it's an amazing community

sorry to hear about your back
life long IC due to a fall
Sorry for you as well. I was a pedestrian struck by a car. But now I get to call myself iron man (or wolverine) for all of the metal in my body!

Reactions: SparkyDog
Great username!
Welcome and enjoy.
I’ve gotten into DnD (as far as games with minis go), but my brothers have been talking a lot about board games they recently got that they are painting minis for. I’ll look those up if you’re interested

Reactions: FrodoSkywalker and KBoy
Thanks! I would love to talk further about it. I need something to do at night rather than doom scrolling. To be honest, I’ve never even played real DND. Just never had friends that weee into it.

Reactions: TrueHero and KBoy
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here. What aspect of miniature gaming are you interested in? There are many aspects to miniatures from building to playing. Also what is interesting to you and is being played at your LGS. There is Warhammer and it's different flavors, Star Wars shatter point, Blood Bowl and many historical war miniatures just to name a few.

Reactions: FrodoSkywalker
FrodoSkywalker said:
Hello, all. I have been a DL since birth. 40 now. It’s been a long crazy road. Multiple factors including a broken back have led to my wearing 24/7. I enjoy the outdoors and music, sci-fi and fantasy.

I’m thinking about getting into miniatures-gaming. Would be interested in recommendations.

I’m easy to talk to.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: FrodoSkywalker
Back