Hello ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeeslurper

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hello everyone,

I am a young student currently studying application development and also building a career. I enjoy sports and playing games as well as programming nifty stuff in my spare time. Up until now I have always been lurking for about a year and a half and I decided it was time to properly introduce myself.

I have had an interest for diapers for as long as I can remember which is what brought me here around a year and a half ago once I had the guts to google about it. I am still confused about my little side which is something I am trying to understand but I know it's there. At the moment I have no proper way of indulging in this fetish as I still live at home with my parents and this makes me a little sad sometimes, so I made this account so I can talk with people about this subject for the first time in my life and hopefully brighten my day a little.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello coffeeslurper and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I think being on this site may help with your understanding of Infantalism. We all struggle with the why part, however. There's a good article on Infantalism in Wikipedia. You might check it out if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.