• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hej hej! Howzit! :flag_se: :flag_za: A hopefully interesting introduction inside

d51w

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hej!

Welcome to the umpteenth rewriting of this post. Been a while since I tried to summarize myself.

Myself:
I’m an eternally curious person, a scientist by heart and by trade. Always struggled to stick to one discipline though so quite the generalist as far as field biologist/labrat.

I came standard with mischief and silly, though the comfort and carefree marching to my own drum was learnt.

Thoroughly warped sense of humor, and atypical empathy that happily hasn’t hindered my kindness.

Hobbies:
Hiking, rock climbing, caving, orienteering races, paintball, martial arts (Systema), dancing (I’m terrible at it but who needs skill when they have unwarranted confidence), music, computer games (Stardew Valley to Dark Souls, though stressful games are easier to like), kink, pyrotechnics, TTRPGs and finding cute ways to pester my fiancé.

My link to this site:
Well, I got hyper focused on hunting down a story and that was the final push to sign up here. That said an atypical relationship with diapers quite possibly one of my oldest (for lack of a better word, as it is 4am right now) aberrations. Doubt I’ll ever quite figure out why I am like I am but it’s fun to speculate. Reading about other people’s experiences across various platforms and through different media have helped me accept this part of myself.

What I'm looking for:
Continuing to learn of other people’s experiences is probably something I’d like to do from time to time. Reading stories. Possibly chat with like-minded folk if my lurker ways don’t win out.

Hope some of that was at least interesting.

Reactions: Edgewater
Wonderful introduction! Welcome to ADISC, I hope you find it cozy here and that you got to read that story. Now what's your favorite TTRPG if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: d51w and Edgewater
d51w said:
Hej!

Welcome to the umpteenth rewriting of this post. Been a while since I tried to summarize myself.

Myself:
I’m an eternally curious person, a scientist by heart and by trade. Always struggled to stick to one discipline though so quite the generalist as far as field biologist/labrat.

I came standard with mischief and silly, though the comfort and carefree marching to my own drum was learnt.

Thoroughly warped sense of humor, and atypical empathy that happily hasn’t hindered my kindness.

Hobbies:
Hiking, rock climbing, caving, orienteering races, paintball, martial arts (Systema), dancing (I’m terrible at it but who needs skill when they have unwarranted confidence), music, computer games (Stardew Valley to Dark Souls, though stressful games are easier to like), kink, pyrotechnics, TTRPGs and finding cute ways to pester my fiancé.

My link to this site:
Well, I got hyper focused on hunting down a story and that was the final push to sign up here. That said an atypical relationship with diapers quite possibly one of my oldest (for lack of a better word, as it is 4am right now) aberrations. Doubt I’ll ever quite figure out why I am like I am but it’s fun to speculate. Reading about other people’s experiences across various platforms and through different media have helped me accept this part of myself.

What I'm looking for:
Continuing to learn of other people’s experiences is probably something I’d like to do from time to time. Reading stories. Possibly chat with like-minded folk if my lurker ways don’t win out.

Hope some of that was at least interesting.
The first part of your intro reminds me a lot about myself, but I’m more a philosopher then scientist. Welcome to the best ABDL community on the internet. My mind is chaotic and rambling with strange thoughts that normal people would be freaked out.

Reactions: d51w and Edgewater
yellowcrayons said:
Wonderful introduction! Welcome to ADISC, I hope you find it cozy here and that you got to read that story. Now what's your favorite TTRPG if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you kindly, so far so good ^^

It's not the most interesting answer but D&D 5e, predominantly out of familiarity. Used to play a very homebrew version of D&D for far too many people, was an exercise in murderhoboism back then but now anything that allows for a good bit of RP is good. As a forever DM I've gone quite overboard into worldbuilding. Quite keen to try out Drakar och Demoner and Symbaroum. Even more keen to try find or adapt a system to run a game based off either a mix of EvE Online and Dark Matter or one based off Stand Still Stay Silent. What about yourself?

ItsyBitsyBabySara said:
The first part of your intro reminds me a lot about myself, but I’m more a philosopher then scientist. Welcome to the best ABDL community on the internet. My mind is chaotic and rambling with strange thoughts that normal people would be freaked out.
Thanks for the welcome ^^
Is there some classical philosophy you'd recommend as an interesting read? Currently waiting on a friend to read their copy of The Republic but not sure what to expect.

Welcome and be come to this unique World of ADISC!
A wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be come to this unique World of ADISC!
A wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
Thank you for the welcome

Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and d51w
Back