Heavier wettings

You're definitely braver than me working in pull ups!

Reactions: Kellycares, Diprs2 and Edgewater
I love mega max and really love trest elite briefs they are by far the most comfortable. I wear these to work all the time and am moving around a lot I work out side/inside all the time. The down side is that they are bulkier and swell but hold a lot and don’t leak. I’ve never had the trest leak they are super thirsty

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, Kellycares, abcdef and 2 others
Tenaman said:
You should speak to your local continence service as I get my Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit adult nappies supplied free on the NHS.
I get pads and slips from the NHS supply Chain.

Reactions: abcdef and Edgewater
Yeah had that issue too the super heavy wetting but all my diaper are pretty heavy so not a big deal, pull up I will pass

Reactions: abcdef
I've been trying various pull-up brands for sleeping, and I'm really impressed by Aimisin Heavy Absorbency Protective Underwear (they're plain white except for a striped front waistband and some certification emblems on the crotch area along with a wetness indicator stripe. The leak guards are the tallest I've seen so far - 3 inches at the deepest point - and they seem to have an enormous amount of SAP in them. So far, I prefer pull-ups for the speed of pulling them down when using the toilet, and for the elasticized fit. I suspect you would need to change mid-day, though I did heavily soak one in my sleep a couple nights ago with only a minor leak through a leg hole after 6 hours of sleeping on my side. I've only been able to find them on Amazon, and only in a per-20-pack purchase price. I'd like to buy them by the case if I could.

Reactions: abcdef
I remember when I was in high school. I wanted to try a pull-up. I didn't like wear a diaper. Especially in school. That was a bad idea. I've always had heavy wetting. So I did have a leak when I was in school. Since then I wear a quality diaper (first Abena, then Confidry 24/7 and then back to Abena again). If I know I'm going to have a heavy wet day I add a good booster (NS Eternadry 2XL contour 27 X 10.5"). I use the booster for sleeping and they work great. I tend to have flash floods. Since my high school experiment I've never again used a pull-up. Having to wear a diaper isn't fatal.

Reactions: Neroforte and AttilaThePun
I used Pull-Ups when I 1st got out of the hospital it worked for a while then my wettings got heavier and heavier and I started leaking. Then I wet the bed. Now I am wearing diapers and plastic pants.

Tabbed briefs are the way too go. Easy to change, and leak way less than Pullups.

AttilaThePun said:
I've been trying various pull-up brands for sleeping, and I'm really impressed by Aimisin Heavy Absorbency Protective Underwear (they're plain white except for a striped front waistband and some certification emblems on the crotch area along with a wetness indicator stripe. The leak guards are the tallest I've seen so far - 3 inches at the deepest point - and they seem to have an enormous amount of SAP in them. So far, I prefer pull-ups for the speed of pulling them down when using the toilet, and for the elasticized fit. I suspect you would need to change mid-day, though I did heavily soak one in my sleep a couple nights ago with only a minor leak through a leg hole after 6 hours of sleeping on my side. I've only been able to find them on Amazon, and only in a per-20-pack purchase price. I'd like to buy them by the case if I could.
Update: I found they are available on eBay in larger quantities, and at a lower cost per piece.

Back