Heather went out tonight

Peesalot

I love cross dressing - the more often, the better
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
My fem name is Heather. Heather went out in public today. I'm on my way home from a 6 day trip. When I got to the motel, I shaved my legs (as I do every couple of days) and my face (which I also do every couple of days). Then I got completely dressed and headed out to a local park with a short nature trail. There had been some rains earlier today as well as while I was putting on makeup. Fortunately, it stopped and the skies cleared. When I arrived at the park, there was nobody else there. I did get a look from a guy while sitting at a stop light. However, I'm not vain enough to honestly think he was sizing this old gal up. I believe he was wondering why this old gal was driving a hemi Challenger. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I was ready to eat but am not yet confident enough to go into a restaurant. Heather went thru the McDonalds drive thru and ordered her first ever crispy chicken sandwich and fries. I pulled up to the first window to pay. I held out my hand to get my change. I wonder if the young gal noticed my nails. On to the next window to get my food. I wonder if that young gal noticed my nails. I love these nails; but, I hate the 76 year old hands they are on. Here are a few pictures.
20220717_191755.jpg 20220717_195002.jpg 20220717_203211.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, BabyprinceS, OmiOMy and 11 others
One nice thing about getting old is that if you dress your age, no one gives you a second look. The horny teenager look with the mini skirt wi get you looks from everyone. I’m your age and I haven’t been out dressed in years. It was fun.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
Hi @Peesalot I think you look pretty damn good for 76 and am happy for you, enjoy your dream.

I don’t know what a Hemi Challenger is being from the UK but sounds a bit of a muscle car?

Have fun.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: piper23, Angelapinks, skunk053 and 3 others
SissyJenny2 said:
I don’t know what a Hemi Challenger is being from the UK but sounds a bit of a muscle car?
Oh, you Brits, lol.
According to my research, the most common cars on your island are Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus.
Definitely not a Mopar. :ROFLMAO:
What IS a "muscle car" over there? A Volvo? "Gonna finish my Earl Grey tea and hop into my badass Volvo and burn some rubber."

I'm kidding, Jenny... I love ya. 😘 🙆‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ChrisK, Angelapinks, Peesalot and 3 others
Glad you had an awesome time, looking great!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi @Peesalot I think you look pretty damn good for 76 and am happy for you, enjoy your dream.

Have fun.

Jenny xx

❤️
Thanks for the compliment. Yes, my car is a muscle car.

In a HEMI engine, the top of the combustion chamber is hemispherical. The combustion area in the head is shaped like half of a sphere. An engine like this is said to have "hemispherical heads." In a HEMI head, the spark plug is normally located at the top of the combustion chamber, and the valves open on opposite sides of the combustion chamber. Because of this design, the engine is able to produce more horsepower than normal flathead engines. My particular model has a 5.7L engine that produces 376 hp. It's a fun car to drive. From personal experience, driving at 132 mph is like riding on a cloud.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, JensBabyGirl and Happy2BeInNappies2
SissyJenny2 said:

Have fun.

Jenny xx

❤️
A Hemi Challenger would suck up more petrol that your small cars use in a week LOL. In my youth I used to street race against them in my Chevy Camaro and once even goaded my brother-in-law into racing me from a Stop light as I lead him into a Police Radar trap I had spotted earlier. No I didn't like him much as he was a real show off.

• Haha
Reactions: Peesalot
Angelapinks said:
A Hemi Challenger would suck up more petrol that your small cars use in a week LOL. In my youth I used to street race against them in my Chevy Camaro and once even goaded my brother-in-law into racing me from a Stop light as I lead him into a Police Radar trap I had spotted earlier. No I didn't like him much as he was a real show off.
Early warning signs... even back then you were being childish. :ROFLMAO: 🙆‍♀️ 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks and KittyninjaW
A few weeks ago I was at Sams Club (USA) and saw a red corvette in the parking lot near where I parked. When I returned after shopping, an elderly woman was loading her stuff in it. I asked if it was her car or her husband’s. She said it was hers.

Reactions: CLPP, Angelapinks and Peesalot
One of the guys in our car club has an adult daughter who just purchased a new Challenger with the 6.4L, 475 hp engine. On the highway I get 23 mpg and I use regular gas. Her car REQUIRES premium gas and likely gets close to 23 mpg on the highway, too.

I actually use less gas than I did when working. Back then I had a V8 in a full size conversion van that was lucky to average 13 mpg as I towed boats a lot and drove about 50,000 miles/year. Now, I drive about 8,000 miles/year and get better milage. My city/highway combined is around 18 mpg average.

Reactions: Angelapinks
LittleMaya said:
Yes, yes I was but he deserved it.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMaya
LittleMaya said:
Of course I am a bit childish. Look at the top line of my signature. That's all one has to know about me. :ROFLMAO:

Not me or my Hemi but these pics have been floating around the Mopar forums for quite some time.

Attachments

• B259222F-55B6-484D-82FE-2E7E2FFBAC6B.jpeg
    B259222F-55B6-484D-82FE-2E7E2FFBAC6B.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 7B4C9460-F45E-4C08-A044-ADCAB660C242.jpeg
    7B4C9460-F45E-4C08-A044-ADCAB660C242.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Peesalot
Peesalot said:
My fem name is Heather. Heather went out in public today. I'm on my way home from a 6 day trip. When I got to the motel, I shaved my legs (as I do every couple of days) and my face (which I also do every couple of days). Then I got completely dressed and headed out to a local park with a short nature trail. There had been some rains earlier today as well as while I was putting on makeup. Fortunately, it stopped and the skies cleared. When I arrived at the park, there was nobody else there. I did get a look from a guy while sitting at a stop light. However, I'm not vain enough to honestly think he was sizing this old gal up. I believe he was wondering why this old gal was driving a hemi Challenger. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I was ready to eat but am not yet confident enough to go into a restaurant. Heather went thru the McDonalds drive thru and ordered her first ever crispy chicken sandwich and fries. I pulled up to the first window to pay. I held out my hand to get my change. I wonder if the young gal noticed my nails. On to the next window to get my food. I wonder if that young gal noticed my nails. I love these nails; but, I hate the 76 year old hands they are on. Here are a few pictures.
View attachment 82562 View attachment 82563 View attachment 82564
You look very nice 😊
One thing I live by is that growing old is compoulsory, growing up isn’t. 😸

Back