Healthwick Canada discreet packaging?

Abdlchriscrinkle

I just want crinkly bum pats!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello all, I am contemplating finally trying an order thru healthwick. Likely first take advantage of their samples, and then a full blown order.

Anyone that regularly orders from them; how discreet and consistent is their packing, especially thru Canada post?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperDiva, littledreamers333 and Angelapinks
They're my regular supplier. They do send in a discreet box.

I have nothing to hide, but there is no obvious markings on the tag for the box in case it gets delivered to the wrong house (never has happened yet). They've always been very good as a supplier and the shipment usually arrives one day before they predict it will. I think mine has always arrived by courier at no extra cost.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and Angelapinks
Healthwick is awesome for discreetness. They even put a piece of tissue paper under the seem of the top flaps so all you see if blue should the flaps pull apart a bit. I've ordered from them quite a bit with zero issue.

Agecomfort on the other hand has their business name on their return label and have been known to send unsolicited flyers in the mail after the fact.

Of the two Healthwick is my go to. Daynite Care is good if you want to order Tykables etc as well.

Reactions: camperspampers1 and Angelapinks
I have also ordered from Healthwick a lot over the years and always find them discreet and they ship fast, even in the pandemic.

Their sample program is excellent, it has helped me what diapers to buy in the past.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I'm in Canada and got an order from healthwick

It was fine, very discreet 👍

Shipping here was insane though as mail comes by float plane🙄

• Wow
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and Angelapinks
Healthwick is excellent. I live close enough to pick up and they always have the diapers in a non descriptive box. The staff are friendly as well.

Healthwick is excellent, the boxes are allways shipped discreet in generic brown boxes.

No issues with Healthwick or Agecomfort shipping.
I use a free Canada Post FlexPost PO Box and never worry about others discovering what I am buying or porch theives.

Last edited:
DLYUL said:
No issues with Healthwick or Agecomfort shipping.
I use a free Canada Post FlexPost PO Box and never worry about others discovering what I am buying or porch theives.
I need to check out Flex Post although so far I have not lost anything to porch pirates. Some of the time when a box or package was too large for the mailbox they would take it to a sub post office near me and leave a card in the mailbox. I actually prefer this method anyway as I am not always home.

Healthwick is great! I get a large order from them every month, and have been for years. Its always been in plain brown box's. They also give free samples of other products with each order. Over the years they only made one mistake of sending me the wrong size of diapers. I called to complain and they were super nice. They apologized and reshipped my order at no extra cost or hassle. They told me to keep the diapers they sent of the wrong size.

Reactions: Angelapinks and DiaperDiva
Recently Healthwick delivered one wrong product to me, out of two. I suspect it was due to a new employee. This was the first time I've had an issue in over a year of ordering from them.

Anyway, they were very prompt and easy to work with and they resent the correct product at no extra cost. The correct product was received two days after the original shipment. Kudos to their team. (y)

Back