Having a toddler moment

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had a cosy diaper night last night (dry) and am having a nice (wet) diaper day today. It included this 2-year-old moment.

Eating my lunch, focussed on my food, my body signalled I was going to pee. And like an un-potty-trained toddler in my highchair I just felt the feelings come… Body relaxing, face going slightly still, curiously noticing a familiar, good-feeling flood of warmth spreading all through my pants (already wet diaper) and under my bum.

And then back to my food, completely unconcerned, pleasingly warm down there and a big step further in need of a change. Any caregiver used to toddlers would have recognized the pause and the faraway look and known to check my bum on lifting me out of the highchair.

Anyone else similarly enjoy unexpected age play thoughts like this?

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020, BobbiSueEllen, nwm and 4 others
All the glorious time🥰
Especially since wearing 24/7. Still gets after a year🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: nwm, sdweasel, ronnieM and 1 other person
Forgot the ME word, sorry🤣

Reactions: nwm, sdweasel and sinceiwassmall
yup its wonderful! Especailly when your mommy notices grabs your hand and says, "lets go".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, nwm and 3 others
Always amazing to just let the baby go about doing baby things!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Traveller, nwm and 1 other person
I'll admit that when I get into little space, I either forget about going to the bathroom until I'm seconds away from wetting myself—or I don't notice anything until I'm actively wet/wetting.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Traveller
Oh, yes! I have the mostest toddler moments during screen time. So, while gaming on my computer or watching TV. I think every toddler here does it during screen time. 🤭

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Yep a good quality Dipper when I am in little space. As my little side is not potty trained.

Being wet is just part of it all.

Reactions: AJFan2020, BobbiSueEllen and KittyninjaW
I just would like to share my own toddler moment from this summer. It was in the morning, and I just walked out to my garden while wearing an ABU Kiddo diaper, onesie, and shorts on it (for an occasion if the neighbors may see me from a distance). Suddenly I felt that I needed to poo, so without any hesitation, I just squatted slightly, pushed, and filled a seat of my diaper with a pretty big load. I pretended to be like a toddler, that nothing really happened, and just walked around (while having a bit funny walk, I guess), doing my things, and finally sat down and got my load squished. So I sat barefoot in the nice morning sun on my lawn, warm squishy load against my bum, and no care the world whatsoever — what a total bliss 😃. Finally, I let a warm gush of pee in my diaper and got it changed afterward.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, abdl86 and sinceiwassmall
sinceiwassmall said:
I had a cosy diaper night last night (dry) and am having a nice (wet) diaper day today. It included this 2-year-old moment.

Eating my lunch, focussed on my food, my body signalled I was going to pee. And like an un-potty-trained toddler in my highchair I just felt the feelings come… Body relaxing, face going slightly still, curiously noticing a familiar, good-feeling flood of warmth spreading all through my pants (already wet diaper) and under my bum.

And then back to my food, completely unconcerned, pleasingly warm down there and a big step further in need of a change. Any caregiver used to toddlers would have recognized the pause and the faraway look and known to check my bum on lifting me out of the highchair.

Anyone else similarly enjoy unexpected age play thoughts like this?
yes mostly while gaming and cos my room is the place im most comfortable having a leak if it happens (seldom do surprisingly but I wont risk it at work or with friends in the living room)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
denis97y said:
I just would like to share my own toddler moment from this summer. It was in the morning, and I just walked out to my garden while wearing an ABU Kiddo diaper, onesie, and shorts on it (for an occasion if the neighbors may see me from a distance). Suddenly I felt that I needed to poo, so without any hesitation, I just squatted slightly, pushed, and filled a seat of my diaper with a pretty big load. I pretended to be like a toddler, that nothing really happened, and just walked around (while having a bit funny walk, I guess), doing my things, and finally sat down and got my load squished. So I sat barefoot in the nice morning sun on my lawn, warm squishy load against my bum, and no care the world whatsoever — what a total bliss 😃. Finally, I let a warm gush of pee in my diaper and got it changed afterward.
Seems like a really nice and amazing moment.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Back