Have you ever worn goodnites

I’m wearing some now ☺️☺️☺️

Reactions: moobabs
Yes, but not since my mid 20s (about 20 years ago).

I'm wearing one right now as well. :)

I wore them back in the early version and again now with the XL from time to time. What was really amusing was that my wife knew about me being able to squeeze into the larges back in the old days. She was a special ed teacher and one of the parents sent in goodnites for an older kid. The other teacher didn't think they would fit the kid. My wife picked one up and said, they look pretty stretchy without resorting to saying, "well they fit my husband, they should work on this kid."

I've only ever worn they as an adult for fun, they definitely don't hold as much and are prone to leaks I find. But I sure love the way the look and feel on me 😊

Reactions: moobabs
Never

Mmhuh! My go to for naps.

Yessss, Im not sure if its my personal appreciation or its for real, but the last boys version holds very well in comparison with the girls version. I love the way that the diaper absorbs on the front. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: moobabs, grst and osirisboi15
Its is the only diaper/pull up I’ve ever tried as an adult. The large fits me perfectly and ig bc I’m in the weight range I can wet them with no issue, but I usually just wear for fun mainly

Sgdlboy said:
With the new sizes goodnites coming out , im interested to know if anyone ever worn goodnites back then when they were bedwetting and did they hold for you ?

For me i've tried goodnites this was in i think about 2003 when i was 14 and was still bedwetting , i was always in tape on diapers but when goodnites came out in my country i was kinda happy because i can get to wear a big kid underwear although they are like diapers , these were all white versions and i tried them on but it couldn't hold my wetting so my mom had me switched back to tape on diapers immediately after .
I did as a child, but I tried their new XL size a few months back and I might be lucky if it holds one pee without leaking. I prefer to use ADBL adult diapers that hold more, but I used to despise them and prefer only pull ups. Haha I guess my taste changed as I got a little older.

I wore them occasionally when I was younger. This would've been like from '96-'98. From what I remember they were still the all white ones. But I only wore them during sleepovers whether I stayed at someone's house or they stayed at mine. Other than that, I was still using tape on diapers.

I wore good nights when I was around 12ish, but mainly because I’ve been an ABDL pretty much all my life and I just wanted an excuse to wear something close enough to a diaper, so I started wetting my bed on purpose at night so my mom would buy them for me.
Soon after I started Wetting and Pooping my pants on purpose in the day so I’d have to start wearing them in the day as well.
But it didn’t last very long.

Sgdlboy said:
With the new sizes goodnites coming out , im interested to know if anyone ever worn goodnites back then when they were bedwetting and did they hold for you ?

For me i've tried goodnites this was in i think about 2003 when i was 14 and was still bedwetting , i was always in tape on diapers but when goodnites came out in my country i was kinda happy because i can get to wear a big kid underwear although they are like diapers , these were all white versions and i tried them on but it couldn't hold my wetting so my mom had me switched back to tape on diapers immediately after .
Good nights suck, they don’t hold much.

Reactions: iampadded
Yea. They make good boosters as long as you make some slits on the outer backing.

Yeah, I still do, they tend to work well for me for whatever reason. They rarely leak and only if I stay in a wet one for too long. I have always wet the bed and just always used that. I think I can remember when Pull-ups came out. I was about five I think and still not potty trained, I know I had to go back into Pull-ups at various times and can remember my Cousin who is four years younger than me getting out of diapers before I did doing potty training challenges.

I think I was in pull-ups until ten or so. I can definitely remember when Goodnites came out, they worked far better for bedwetting.

ballyhooser said:
Good nights suck, they don’t hold much.
Actualy they hold a good amount, if you are the 7-11 year old they were designed for. But a late teen or adult- No way.

Reactions: DinoFrant
I wear them but more as a booster, I don't trust them enough to wear them without a cover, as I have had them leak a few times.

As a kid i used to sneak that's into my room. Sure they worked fine but never held much and the leak guards were not that great either 🤣 still loved them though

no Goodnites weren't around when I was in the size range that they fit

Back