Have you ever thought about warming up with your disposable diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing this for a long time, when I was young because I was hiding my diapers and I was in the countryside in a lost village, the trash being far enough, Since the heater was a simple wood stove, there was no more logic than just burning them, at the time I did not understand why she did not burn completely but good it was enough to leave no trace, and if it did not burn enough it was simply because I was trying to burn them at too low a temperature, Which means directly to the ignition of the fire, while it is necessary to wait one hour that the temperature of Once the metal has warmed well, there is no residue. In any case there has never been black smoke, or strange smell that is clear, and for testing 2 years ago During a holiday in the countryside yes again, in a village even more lost, I decided to have a little fun for 15 days I used 4 disposable diapers superimposed that I changed all the 2 hours, (for what interests me I had Pampers, Attends, and other brands that I have forgotten since the time) that I used overlapping alternately Burning them was the most logical thing to do, especially since it was in winter and we could say it but the wood did not heat up as well as the disposable diapers, before the 15th day I checked the chimney pipes, and the chimney, and I checked after the 15 day and no more tar, the pipe and the chimney did not change, there was what can be expected with wood for 15 days of use so almost nothing. So it's about 480 disposable diaper for 15 days, I found it quite enjoyable to have no idea of ​​the quality of disposable diapers that I used at that time, as and when they are used.Which is about 24 packs, to that we must of course add the disposable wipes, and the Alese disposable Obviously, no need to specify that I burn the packaging with, I do not hide that it also a very strong psychological effect, if you are in my case you understand what I mean by that.I would like to have feelings of people who have already done it, because actually there are many people to tell you not to do it, while it goes heated with pallet wood (because it's free and it's wood) while the pallet wood is at least 10 see 100 times More polishing than disposable diapers, more exactly it is poison to burn pallet wood even in small quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back