Have you ever forgotten that you had to pee?

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have mixed urinary incontinence and I’ve been diaper diaper dependent for about 1-2 years now. I don’t usually notice the sensation to pee until it spikes or I pay attention to my body. I can usually feel a spike in bladder pressure about 10-30 seconds before I pee. Though it’s highly variable in day to day life.

However it’s happened a few times now where I feel a spike in bladder pressure and I expect a good wetting to follow but nothing really happens and I get distracted and stop paying attention. Then at some random point a few minutes later I will notice my bladder feels empty. And my diaper will be damp but not soaked. My guess is my bladder is starting to drain at a lower pressure which is why it’s less volume and harder to notice I’m peeing. But it feels like I forgot I had to pee.

I do want to hear from others. Has it ever happened to you where you noticed bladder pressure but you either forgot or got distracted and next thing you knew there was no more bladder pressure? It’s weird, right?

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and abdl86
My neurogenic bladder is a result of a genetic neuromuscular disorder, so my ability to hold urine and the sensation of passing urine is determined by the status of my disorder at any given time. When I'm not having a good day, I experience what you describe. And yes it's weird. When I'm having a bad day, I dribble constantly. I get the best wicking and most use of a diaper on those days! And that's weird to not sense wetting, but know your diaper is getting progressively soaked.

Reactions: Diprs2 and FLsolarSparky02
Back