Have you been caught by anyone?

prg333 said:
Yes she even made a few funny observations like. It must be nice not to have to get up during a movie or a concert or worry about finding a bathroom. I said that’s true especially when I use a Northshore diaper. they last very long time and a very absorbent. It is nice just to sit through a movie or especially a concert. When I go to New York City, I’ve gone with my female coworker, Jennifer a few times. It’s very hard to find a bathroom in the city. Unless you’re in a restaurant movie theater, art gallery. So with an overactive bladder, I’m just glad to be able to have my diaper to use. I’ll always take a few extra diapers in my backpack when I go to the city but I often have to change once in a 12 hour period.
Yea I just got caught by my dr in a megamax. I was surprised because not once in my life could I tell anybody was in a adult diaper.

Ali123 said:
My most embarrassing moment ever, I think, was when I had my first flat, on my own, so I could have the baby clothes I wanted.

I’d done a load of washing and put my things out to dry on a clothes airer in the spare bedroom.

That afternoon a friend came round unexpectedly, which was fine … until she went upstairs to use the toilet and opened the wrong door. And there on the airer were terry nappies, plastic pants, tights, a frilly onesie and two very babyish t-shirts. All obviously in my size.

I tried to think of an excuse, but there really wasn’t one, so I had no choice but to tell her the truth - that I liked dressing as a baby.
Wow what did she say?

I came out to my wife early after marriage asking her to wear in a sexual context. Thumbs down from her and not well received. A year or so later she found a couple in my suitcase the night before my work trip. She freaked out thinking I was messing around while away. Thinking back it made sense why she thought that. I had asked her to wear and thus she thought another woman was wearing for me while away. Anyway…it was a rocky start but fine now.

Cottontail said:
I was caught by my mom twice. Thankfully, Mom seemed to think that my embarrassment was punishment enough. That, or she figured it was no big deal and I needed space to experiment. 🤷 Who knows? We never talked about it. On the second occasion, she suddenly opened the door to my bedroom when I was weaing nothing but an old cloth baby diaper. My heart just about exploded. To my extreme relief, she proceeded to lecture me about chores or homework and then left. We have a good relationship and I’ve often wondered what was going through her head at the time, but I think I’m ok with not knowing!
What is it they say? Mum's always know! (Got no idea if mine does by the way)

Reactions: Subtlerustle
As a child, I used to take diapers and plastic pants from my brother and hide them to wear when I was alone. I was never caught actually wearing them, but a few times they disappeared before I had the chance to use them, so they must have been found. A couple of times after having accidents, I suggested to my mom that maybe I needed a diaper “just in case”, but was never put in one. She likely put two and two together, but never said anything. As was said above, moms know.

As an adult when I was sharing a house with a roommate, he was out one night with plans to stay at his partner's place, and I was enjoying the time at home alone to be diapered. I was doing some kitchen plumbing work and sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the sink soaked and very soggy, when my roommate and his partner burst through the kitchen door. Change of plans - they were going to watch a movie and stay at our house instead. They settled in the living room that was my only path to the rest of the house. Fortunately, I had shorts on over my diaper and didn’t think it was noticeable as long as I was sitting. In its droopy, sodden state, though, I could not walk right by them without the bulge and crinkle making it obvious what I was wearing. I was trapped in the kitchen, and now I needed to pee again. I kept working for a while, hoping they would take a break or head to his room, but they only came to the kitchen for drinks and snacks before going back to the couch. Eventually, I couldn’t hold it any longer and wet my diaper again. This time it was too much, and the diaper leaked, soaking the rear of my shorts, so there was no way I could sneak past now. Eventually, I heard one of them go into the downstairs bathroom and the other upstairs, so I made a break for it. I ran upstairs to my room, and just as I was opening my door, my roommate came out of his, getting a quick glimpse of me as I quickly shut my door behind me. Between the hour or more I was sat in the kitchen in my diaper, and running into him in the hallway, I have no idea how much he saw or noticed. He never mentioned anything about it, but I sensed a slight change in his interactions with me after that, so I suspect he may have at least seen the wet shorts. For other reasons, I moved to my own place a few months later, a much better situation for enjoying diapers without anxiety.

Reactions: LittleTyke
Actually got caught by my sister last Christmas of all days. I was In
The bathroom getting out and about to take a shower when she barged in. She looks at me and ask why I was wearing one and made up some excuse. Luckily she didn't ask further.

Last edited:
Littlewolf said:
Actually got caught by my sister last Christmas of all days. I was In
The bathroom getting out and about to take a shower when she barged in. She looks at me and ask why I was wearing one and made up some excuse. Luckily she didn't ask further.
What excuse could you come up with that would cover up that?

Last edited:
goodnites said:
What excuse could you come up with that would cover up that?
Lady time of month

Reactions: goodnites
goodnites said:
Ahh I see. Did she buy it?
Ya but if she didn't I wouldn't care. She knew I was going through shit

Littlewolf said:
Ya but if she didn't I wouldn't care. She knew I was going through shit
Does she know abt DL stuff?

goodnites said:
Does she know abt DL stuff?
No she not about that stuff. She's very closed minded

Littlewolf said:
No she not about that stuff. She's very closed minded
Dang that sucks. Do you think that she would be open to it for you?

goodnites said:
Dang that sucks. Do you think that she would be open to it for you?
She would've understood to a degree but there's no reason for her to know

Reactions: goodnites
PaddedinHaslet said:
I just read through your original thread. Since that was 3 years ago, what is the update on the situation? Have you and your sister bonded more over this shared love of diapers? Has she told your parents anything about herself or you?
Parents don't know. Don't want them to know and yes we have bonded greatly. If they did find out they'd love us, but I doubt they want to know about those kinds of hormone driven desires

I think I’ve mentioned the few times I’ve been caught in other threads but I’ll share again here.

The most obvious time I got caught was when I was wearing a goodnite during the day and had just wet it (and leaked onto my sweatpants) and my mom walked into my room, saw me, and told me to make sure to change before I go downstairs. A few times people have seen my diaper stick up out of the back of my pants or briefly in the locker room and have made comments. One time while at a rest stop I was waiting for the family/unisex restroom my diaper was soaked and the bulge was pretty bad and the woman in front of me asked if I needed to use the restroom first. Other than that I don’t think I’ve been “caught” but people have definitely seen me throwing diapers away.

Reactions: Deleted member 69668
DiaperGirly said:
I think I’ve mentioned the few times I’ve been caught in other threads but I’ll share again here.

The most obvious time I got caught was when I was wearing a goodnite during the day and had just wet it (and leaked onto my sweatpants) and my mom walked into my room, saw me, and told me to make sure to change before I go downstairs. A few times people have seen my diaper stick up out of the back of my pants or briefly in the locker room and have made comments. One time while at a rest stop I was waiting for the family/unisex restroom my diaper was soaked and the bulge was pretty bad and the woman in front of me asked if I needed to use the restroom first. Other than that I don’t think I’ve been “caught” but people have definitely seen me throwing diapers away.
Your mom ever say anything?

DLGary said:
Your mom ever say anything?
She asked if I put my pants in the washing machine but didn’t say anything after that. The situation was super embarrassing for me regardless. I was on my bed on my hands and knees and had just finished wetting (I totally flooded it). I pretended to be looking for something but the wet spots were so noticeable on my sweatpants.

Reactions: hersen, Deleted member 69668 and goodnites
Back