Rusher

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So I knew I had to get dental implants. Due to a very strong gag reflex. I am unable to wear dentures. Plus the cleaning taking them out etc.

So I had the consult yesterday. Due to my hockey and baseball days. My teeth started dying or chipped etc. the surgery will be 4 1/2 hours. I’ll have to eat baby food or soft food for 4 months.

Then get the implants put in. Not looking forward to it at all. Also need to adjust the jaw alignment and my pallet. Can’t put it off any longer

• Wow
Reactions: Dry247, diaperdude, Edgewater and 1 other person
I also do not like going to dentist, I have had one implant and so far it's doing ok don't like going through having any dental work, dealing with a broken tooth he has tried gluing a crown in and going back for second time to have it glued back, I always go to dentist diapered. Too much stress.

Reactions: Edgewater and Rusher
Rusher said:
So I knew I had to get dental implants. Due to a very strong gag reflex. I am unable to wear dentures. Plus the cleaning taking them out etc.

So I had the consult yesterday. Due to my hockey and baseball days. My teeth started dying or chipped etc. the surgery will be 4 1/2 hours. I’ll have to eat baby food or soft food for 4 months.

Then get the implants put in. Not looking forward to it at all. Also need to adjust the jaw alignment and my pallet. Can’t put it off any longer
OMG! 😳 That sounds awful, still i guess only eating baby food for 4 months will certainly make the ABDL side of you 💯 authentic! Seriously though sounds horrific! 🫂😔

Reactions: Edgewater
I am just nervous all the shots to the mouth with pucks. As well as a few baseballs. Killed my teeth. I think it’s 14 extractions they are under the gum line now. And 12 root canals. The pallet needs fixed and my lower Jaw alignment. Along with the bottom gums need repair. Just going to hurt when I wake up.

It’s also a lot of appointments but the risk of waiting isn’t worth it. Heart attack, infections the bacteria build up etc. I just don’t do well with dentists or oral surgery. Both the oral surgeon and my dentist are very nice but doesn’t help my nerves.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: HappyCamper, ILuvDiapers and Edgewater
Rusher said:
I am just nervous all the shots to the mouth with pucks. As well as a few baseballs. Killed my teeth. I think it’s 14 extractions they are under the gum line now. And 12 root canals. The pallet needs fixed and my lower Jaw alignment. Along with the bottom gums need repair. Just going to hurt when I wake up.

It’s also a lot of appointments but the risk of waiting isn’t worth it. Heart attack, infections the bacteria build up etc. I just don’t do well with dentists or oral surgery. Both the oral surgeon and my dentist are very nice but doesn’t help my nerves.
🫂 Really feel for you! Hope it goes alright for you 🤞, and they can give you good pain meds. 😔

Reactions: Rusher
Rusher said:

Your hockey coach should have taught you to not catch the puck with your face/mouth and to use you stick, You shouldn't be catching pucks and baseballs with your face. (ha ha just kidding)
I am looking at the same deal, over the last 20 yrs. or so I have lost a bunch and then a year ago I fell and knocked out 5 teeth and chipped 2 others, so I know what your going through as I have been procrastinating for a long time but I will have to get it done soon now.
Anyway hope all goes well.

• Sad
Reactions: Rusher, ILuvDiapers and Edgewater
So, you really do not 'hate' your dentist as the condition of your month would be much worst today without that support.

I am guessing that you are in fact working with an Oral Surgeon with support of your Dentist.

Concentrating on the out-come will greatly help you as you are spinning yourself, worrying about something that your highly qualified Oral Surgeon is well trained.

Time to relax as what you are doing now, is not helping you mentally.

Your combination of being an Adult Baby and Little should be over the top happy to looking forward to four months of baby time!

Hey, you are going to be much happier with your smile next Spring!!

Reactions: Rusher
HappyCamper said:
Your hockey coach should have taught you to not catch the puck with your face/mouth and to use you stick, You shouldn't be catching pucks and baseballs with your face. (ha ha just kidding)
I am looking at the same deal, over the last 20 yrs. or so I have lost a bunch and then a year ago I fell and knocked out 5 teeth and chipped 2 others, so I know what your going through as I have been procrastinating for a long time but I will have to get it done soon now.
I thought you wore helmets with guards? :unsure:

Na they said my head was hard enough, and besides I wanted to get a better look at the door jam...

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
HappyCamper said:
Lol I was a goalie hazard of the game. Thanks for everyone’s kind words

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
ILuvDiapers said:
I thought you wore helmets with guards? :unsure:
Yes you do however during penalty plays. The other team would send screeners to block my view. Old school hockey you could remove your helmet and stop the puck at any cost. Mouth guards helped. Just over time the roots died. I was told this would happen

• Wow
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Edgewater said:
So, you really do not 'hate' your dentist as the condition of your month would be much worst today without that support.

I am guessing that you are in fact working with an Oral Surgeon with support of your Dentist.

Concentrating on the out-come will greatly help you as you are spinning yourself, worrying about something that your highly qualified Oral Surgeon is well trained.

Time to relax as what you are doing now, is not helping you mentally.

Your combination of being an Adult Baby and Little should be over the top happy to looking forward to four months of baby time!

Hey, you are going to be much happier with your smile next Spring!!
Yes I have an excellent oral surgeon and dentist. I just don’t like dentist or working on my teeth. Yes I will be happy eating baby food and soft stuff. Just hate mouth pain

Rusher said:
Yes I have an excellent oral surgeon and dentist. I just don’t like dentist or working on my teeth. Yes I will be happy eating baby food and soft stuff. Just hate mouth pain
🫂 😔

Back