Has Northshore stopped stocking Abena M4?

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was getting ready to order my usual supplies and noticed that I can't seem to find the Abena M4s on Northshore's site anymore. I ordered them in May and again in June and now they seem to not available. I usually order MegaMax for my night diaper, Crinklz for my playtime diapers and Abena M4s are my daytime diaper.

Has Northshore stopped carrying Abena M4?

Reactions: chrischrischris
I think so. They are no longer on web site. Guess I won’t be getting them on next order. First the 24/7 now abena, what’s next?

• Sad
Reactions: SoFloDL, chrischrischris and gnd567
Diaperdudeinmass said:
I think so. They are no longer on web site. Guess I won’t be getting them on next order. First the 24/7 now abena, what’s next?
Darn it! I finally found a place I could get all my stuff from and it's over in less than two months. :(

gnd567 said:
Darn it! I finally found a place I could get all my stuff from and it's over in less than two months. :(
Bummer!

This would be a good question to ask @NorthShoreAdam its possible that it might just be a temporary thing. However if they have removed them from the site you might be right. North shore has always had good customer service with me, it’ll be sad to find a new place for the abena diapers

Reactions: gnd567
Asked and I got an email back saying they have indeed stopped carrying them. Oh well. 😞

As I'm blind and still living at home, I found it much easier and convenient to order all of my supplies from one place and have it delivered in one box.

I don't want to have to order from multiple places and have a bunch of packages showing up all of the time. I'm trying my hardest to be as discreet and inconspicuous as I possibly can.

I quit using the M4s about 6-7 years ago because the quality had gone downhill in my opinion but recently when looking for a daytime diaper, a friend of mine suggest I give them another try as they had improved and so I did and I like them. I prefer other diapers for overnight but these have become my favorite daytime diaper.

I'm not going to stop purchasing from Northshore as I really like several of their products and I think their service is great. I have nothing but good things to say about their service.

I'm just very disappointed. I wish I hadn't tried the M4s again a few months back and would've found something else. Maybe I will try the Northshore Surpreme Lites or something for daytime use but right now I'm just a little sad because I'd finally found a way to order all of my stuff and have it delivered together and discreetly in one package.

Ordering and deliveries of this type are always a bit stressful for me as I still live at home and I try VERY hard to be discrete.

I'll be okay.

I'm bummed that I've got to look for siomething new but oh well. How are the NorthShire Supreme Lites? I like md the Suoremes also I’m wondering they’re good. I may get a sample to try out.

Last edited:
I haven’t tried the lites yet, I’m a DL so I don’t wear all the time, but I did grab a sample of the lites and they sent me a pack of three, one of each color. North shore has been great about sending me samples of their products

Reactions: gnd567
CuriousUser said:
North shore has been great about sending me samples of their products
Yes, they’re great about sending samples. Think 🤔 will try the lites.

I used to use the abena L4, however it got more expensive to order them, so as I was looking around, I figured I'd give northshore a try, and low and behold, I like them leagues better than abena, the only thing is, if you usually add a booster to an abena, i recommend the Megamax, and if you just use them by themselves, go with the supremes, or the air supremes.

gnd567 said:
I was getting ready to order my usual supplies and noticed that I can't seem to find the Abena M4s on Northshore's site anymore. I ordered them in May and again in June and now they seem to not available. I usually order MegaMax for my night diaper, Crinklz for my playtime diapers and Abena M4s are my daytime diaper.

Has Northshore stopped carrying Abena M4?

Very sorry about all the changes with our catalog. I know it's not ideal for our customers but sometimes change is needed to keep the business moving forward. In this case, most of our Abena brief customers had already switched up to MegaMax or down to Supreme Lites so we just couldn't justify keeping the Abena briefs anymore with sales reduced to a minimal level.

We're happy to help with samples to assist with product selection. Just email our team at [email protected] and we'll work with you on the transition..

All the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoFloDL, landingxray, checkingoutall and 1 other person
NorthShoreAdam said:
Very sorry about all the changes with our catalog. I know it's not ideal for our customers but sometimes change is needed to keep the business moving forward. In this case, most of our Abena brief customers had already switched up to MegaMax or down to Supreme Lites so we just couldn't justify keeping the Abena briefs anymore with sales reduced to a minimal level.

We're happy to help with samples to assist with product selection. Just email our team at [email protected] and we'll work with you on the transition..

All the best.
That's completely understandable. I will be ordering samples of the Supreme Lites tomorrow. I love the Megamax and use them a lot.

Thanks for the reply and your help. I can't recommend you guys enough. Keep up the great work! (y)

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:

All the best.
we still support you!!!!

Reactions: SoFloDL, gnd567 and NorthShoreAdam
landingxray said:
we still support you!!!!
Yes we do! 100%,(y) NorthShore is top notch.

Reactions: Angelapinks and NorthShoreAdam
I’m glad northshore offers samples at all. I did have one time where northshore forgot my sample request but that only happened once ... customer tend to remember the bad experiences but I’ve had many more good ones . They did make a comment like “I see it’s been a while since you’ve ordered from us ? “ what is that supposed to mean ?

Am I spending less money then other customers ? Maybe they think I’m only looking for a freebie which is not true

qwertyqwerty said:
I’m glad northshore offers samples at all. I did have one time where northshore forgot my sample request but that only happened once ... customer tend to remember the bad experiences but I’ve had many more good ones . They did make a comment like “I see it’s been a while since you’ve ordered from us ? “ what is that supposed to mean ?
Usually, it means we are asking if there is a reason orders have stopped or slowed down...to make sure it isn't something we can help with like making a product recommendation or sample a new product. Maybe there was a shipping issue or quality issue we should be aware of and work to improve...

NorthShoreAdam said:
All the best.

Hey Adam, I think it is great an adult diaper representative is on this forum, an immediate quick source of exact information! I am curious, are you a user of the products also or just a technical / sales rep for the job? It doe not mot matter to me either way but just looking to see the basis for future questions if I ever have any. Thanks

JOCKMAN said:
Hey Adam, I think it is great an adult diaper representative is on this forum, an immediate quick source of exact information! I am curious, are you a user of the products also or just a technical / sales rep for the job? It doe not mot matter to me either way but just looking to see the basis for future questions if I ever have any. Thanks
I started the company 19 years ago after my father struggled to manage incontinence from brain and prostate cancer. First was embarrassment when it was light and then shame as it became problem as his body was failing. Like most other families, many members of my family have struggled with incontinence one way or another over the last 19 years and counting. There's no reason, in my view, that managing incontinence should be so difficult and taboo for so many people. We will find a way to reduce the judgment and shame and help as many people as possible get the help they need to live their life to the fullest. :cool:

Reactions: JOCKMAN, Jonnythepony and AAO
Abena will always have a place in diaper history. But they have 100% declined in quality. Plastic is thinner and print is lighter. I loved the older Abena diapers. But they just aren't the same.

At the end of the day, NorthShore is a business and has to make smart business decisions. I'll still continue to support them just as they support our community

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Back