Has anyone tried drinking out of a Bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying that I think the lines are blurred. The terms AB and DL are constructs that we've invented to describe both our feelings and how we think we experience diapers.

fair enough :)

Note said:
I thought that was just me. :p

Don't forget bacon. XD

*steals bacon, pees diaper*

While I haven't had a baby bottle since... well, you know... I have found that the Camelbak Eddy bottle helps bring out the little side in me.

Yeah, they are amazing. Especially with warm milk

Yup, I've tried bottles in the past. Even got caught washing one out and carrying back to the bedroom. I have not used one in a very long time now. I feel its much more on the AB side of things for me. I don't practice too much AB stuff as I'm still coping with having this abdl part of me. Back to bottles. The biggest thing I noticed is that drinking from them gave me air bubbles. Anyone else experience this. I'm not one to burp after drinking liquid, but it was funny that drinking from a bottle I felt I always needed to be burped. :giggles:

I love my bottle I use it daily usually towards bedtime. I have a fast flow nipple on it and usually drink warm milk or formula in it. It really relaxes me as I go to sleep.

I have a sippy cup but I've never used a bottle before. I kind of want to try one, does anyone have any recommendations?

Yes!
Even I drink from a baby bottle, but not all the time.
Suckling from one of my baby bottles is comforting.

I only have one at the moment, I had to toss one because I left juice in it. ;-; But yes, I agree that it's relaxing, especially after experiencing being bottlefed a month ago. I'm a fighter when it comes to being babied, so to let my guard down and let Daddy do everything for me means a lot. I did become really embarrassed and gave him a hard time at the beginning, but it was actually really meaningful, loving, and close moment. <3 I wish we could do it every night, hehe.

KimbaStarshine said:
At first I thought it was OK, but then started preferring a sippy cup. However, since getting fast-flow nipples my opinion of drinking from a bottle has definitely improved, and it's been awhile since I've touched my sippy.
I really need to buy one of those, I didn't know they come in different flows! I just punctured another hole in mine, but it was too slow still. As much as I'm sure Daddy finds my suckling noises cute, it's a bit frustrating. >-<

Slinkie said:
I kind of want to try one, does anyone have any recommendations?
For your first bottle, just look in the baby aisle at your local store and look at the bottles for sale. Some bottles come with various size nipples - I would get the largest one but otherwise, pretty much any one will do.

You can try using the nipple as is but you will probably want to enlarge the hole for a faster flow rate. One way to do that is to use a sewing needle or pin. Anything with a sharp point. Heating the pin will help to enlarge the nipple hole. Be careful - you can always enlarge the hole but if you make a too large of a hole, you can't make it smaller.

BabyDenise said:
For your first bottle, just look in the baby aisle at your local store and look at the bottles for sale. Some bottles come with various size nipples - I would get the largest one but otherwise, pretty much any one will do.

You can try using the nipple as is but you will probably want to enlarge the hole for a faster flow rate. One way to do that is to use a sewing needle or pin. Anything with a sharp point. Heating the pin will help to enlarge the nipple hole. Be careful - you can always enlarge the hole but if you make a too large of a hole, you can't make it smaller.

Thanks, I'll have to take a little shopping trip later in the week.

I've drank out of a baby bottle before but I prefer sippy cups more.

I tried a sippy cup but hardly anything would come out of it and it took forever to just get a couple of sips, I've thought about trying a different one, but never got around to looking at any.

Slinkie, some sippies come with a valve to help control the flow of drink from the cup. These often are attached to the underside of the lid. Is it possible that you had one of these in the cup? I believe that these are meant primarily to prevent leaks, but they could probably restrict flow too.

I'll dig it out and have a look, it was only a cheap one so I doubt it. But thanks for that. (I really have no idea how I managed without you all and your wonderful advice. Thank you!)

I modified a Nuk 5 nipple to fit on a standard (disposable) water bottle, and use it frequently while driving. Would love to find a "big" sippy cup though.

YES. It is very soothing. I highly recommend it. It also helps me regress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back