Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

has anyone tried aimisin diapers?

faeria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
has anyone here tried diapers from the aimisin store? i saw it pop up on amazon and hadn’t heard of the store

Yes. I liked them. Super soft and smooth plastic. Not overly thick, but seemed absorbent enough. I liked them and thought the prints were different and cute.

Reactions: faeria
IDK why, but from far away the purple ones looked just like Rearz Mermaids. They seem to have taken inspiration from them when designing these. I also converted the 101 OZ to ml, and found it to be just under 3,000. That's fairly low compared to even ABU diapers.

I haven't tried their AB diapers, but I'm very impressed with the absorbency and very tall leak guards in their pull-ups (the Heavy Absorbency ones). I use them almost exclusively during the daytime, and sometimes at night if I need my skin to have a respite from plastic-backed diapers.

Reactions: theancientmariner and faeria
I wish they would make the regular medical style ones in plastic too.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, theancientmariner and faeria
They are not bad, I've tried both the plastic backed printed ones and the cloth backed medical ones, they are not overly thick or absorbent but are a solid mid range diaper. The plastic backed printed ones are thicker and more absorbent than the medical version but really for the price I can't complain about either one.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, theancientmariner and faeria
faeria said:
has anyone here tried diapers from the aimisin store? i saw it pop up on amazon and hadn’t heard of the store
They also have a store on eBay, where I buy their pull-ups in multiples of 20. It appears they sell their diapers there as well.

Back