Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Thinking about ordering from paddedpawz.com but there social media has been dead a year if anyone can confirm they’re safe and I’ll actually get my item it would be appreciated, trustpilot has no reviews for it hence the post.

They seems to have update there lates news. You can always try to make a small order.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Thinking about ordering from paddedpawz.com but there social media has been dead a year if anyone can confirm they’re safe and I’ll actually get my item it would be appreciated, trustpilot has no reviews for it hence the post.
I've ordered from them on Etsy. Though it was a year and a half or so. They're very friendly. You can send a PM through Etsy if you have any questions.

I enjoyed their products and pricing. It's just the shipping to the US that's killer. If you're located there.

I know this post is old, but just an update. I ordered something a month ago and never received it and have had no replies from any emails, including one I sent via their etsy store. Id avoid if you want to not loose your money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back