Has anyone ever...

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Been in public and had someone notice you were wearing and/or were wet?

What are your experiences of wearing and wetting in public?

For the past two weeks or so, my littles have been diapered 24/7. I've worn to work but it's still discreet in that I have my own office and my own private bathroom as I'm the only female in the office. However, I haven't gone in public anywhere else like the grocery store or an event or something like that and it makes me nervous that someone will notice, especially when wet.

I've been avoiding going to other public places but I'd like to face the fear and overcome it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Had this happen at work other day
1697664135852-1.JPEG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: James1234, Adultivity, FatalGeometry and 5 others
I am one of those Vanilla, 24/7, U-IC folks who is out and about near everyday wearing a diaper with a diaper cover.

Likely have been noticed, but no one had ever commented. Keeping one's clothing dry goes a very long way in people not noticing!

My reality is that at some point, my diaper will become wet!

It is best not to overthink either reality as it is little more than a waste of time and energy!

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Joeysms, plasticpants1 and 2 others
  • Haha
Reactions: Edgewater
Myjacket went down enuff to cover it, but it had a tiny tear in the stitching before, and then I went to go up steps and it tore, I always have a extra spare of pants with me , so I changed, no one noticed
,also I have another pair of the same pants that tore in the back other day, guess there just cheaply made
ShyGirl91 said:
😱😱😱😱 Noooo! What did you do when it happened? Was it so wet it split your pants??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ShyGirl91
Edgewater said:
I am one of those Vanilla, 24/7, U-IC folks who is out and about near everyday wearing a diaper with a diaper cover.

Likely have been noticed, but no one had ever commented. Keeping one's clothing dry goes a very long way in people not noticing!

My reality is that at some point, my diaper will become wet!

It is best not to overthink either reality as it is little more than a waste of time and energy!
Thank you for sharing. 🩷 I don't think any of us should be concerned about what others think and I am upset at myself for feeling nervous to do it because it isn't something anyone should be ashamed of.

Reactions: LittleEllsOAB, Edgewater and Dry247
If it makes you feel better I have worn around many people with nearly every kind of diaper no one has ever noticed if they did they didnt say anything.

Reactions: Joeysms, Edgewater, ShyGirl91 and 1 other person
I'm incontinent and I'm a teacher (and a guidance counselor). I'm pretty good at hiding my diaper. Darker pants (baggy) and a larger shirt with a tweed sport jacket. There might be some who suspect but never comment. I prefer to stay on the down-low.

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
I've got multiple pairs of pants that look the same, handy since that way I can swap them without drawing attention if I'm with other people and not suddenly reappear in different color pants.
If I've been noticed (outside of a healthcare setting) no one's said anything.
I do feel like I've been looked over a few times but not for being visibly wet, more for looking puffy in front
as my former partner once called it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, Dry247 and ShyGirl91
Reward said:
I've got multiple pairs of pants that look the same, handy since that way I can swap them without drawing attention if I'm with other people and not suddenly reappear in different color pants.
If I've been noticed (outside of a healthcare setting) no one's said anything.
I do feel like I've been looked over a few times but not for being visibly wet, more for looking puffy in front
as my former partner once called it.
I have always considered it as my Horse look! :ROFLMAO:

No. I make damn sure whenever I go out padded, which is a lot more lately since I'm a driver by trade and I've been going out padded a lot, it's concealed. Sure, if it's a thick diaper like the BeDrys or Crinklez, it takes up a lot more room in the crotch, and makes for a poofier tooshie, but no one has ever made any comments. Then again, I spend a lot of time alone in my cab, with no one to judge me except when I'm at a pickup location, or drop off point.

Reactions: Dry247 and ShyGirl91
I guess we all over think that our nappies show up more than they actually do. I think a lot of it is down to selecting the right outfit. I only ever wear looser fitting trousers and a long top that covers down below my waist. I’ve never been noticed; even stood amongst a group of friends wearing a soaked Tena slip ultima and no one noticed.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Since people expect me to be diapered I don’t get any flack for using them . And don’t want to risk disappointing them .LOL

Reactions: tas84, Dry247 and ShyGirl91
People are all involved with their own lives. They’re busy and moving around. I wear for an overactive bladder, a thick, bulky diaper like Northshore better dry. REARZ. I usually just wear a nice pair of jeans or khaki pants shorts. I either have a T-shirt on or tuck in my shirt. Sometimes if I’ve been down and pick up something off the bottom shelf in a store or something like that, the waistband of my diaper is sticking up. I don’t know if people notice people are mostly oblivious and busy with their own lives. Maybe they’ll think it’s underwear I’m not sure but the plastic pants are up and over the diaper so my plastic pants might be showing also, maybe some people have commented or said something a few times. But people are pretty oblivious and even when I have a very heavy, swollen diaper from wearing it all day and peeing a lot and makes a big bulge I don’t think people notice that they’d have to be staring a lot at someone’s crotch to figure out they might be wearing a adult diaper so I don’t think anybody really knows , unless they stare and see that you have a thick crotch area. Maybe when I bent over to pick up things on the shelf in the store and my diaper was showing along with my plastic pants I might’ve gotten a few people saying something that I overheard, but wasn’t even sure about that . So no, almost nobody out in public will realize you’re wearing a diaper even if there’s a big bulge in the front of your pants and it looks like you have “diaper butt”

I don’t go out of my way for someone to know I’m wearing a thick big adult diaper. No one really knows as I said, and only when I bend over and pick something up at times so when my diaper and plastic pants are sticking up in the back of my pants and maybe someone sees it

Last edited:
Dry247 said:
Had this happen at work other day
View attachment 130542
Sorry for you loss of suitable threading, the same thing happened at church one time I just tied my jacket around my waist and hightailed it out of there

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Dry247
ShyGirl91 said:
Been in public and had someone notice you were wearing and/or were wet?

What are your experiences of wearing and wetting in public?

For the past two weeks or so, my littles have been diapered 24/7. I've worn to work but it's still discreet in that I have my own office and my own private bathroom as I'm the only female in the office. However, I haven't gone in public anywhere else like the grocery store or an event or something like that and it makes me nervous that someone will notice, especially when wet.

I've been avoiding going to other public places but I'd like to face the fear and overcome it.
try wearing prevail or always discreet pull up panties. Very thin, asorbant. no one can tell you're wearing a diaper panty.Tip:Don't release all very fast, go slowly and wait. Also if sleeping, wear rubber or fitted plastic pants, to keep from running out the sides.Good Luck

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: no one cares what you've got on under your clothes. I mean, they might care, if they're (say) an ABDL, but otherwise, as long as you're being discrete, I doubt anyone's going to notice if you're diapered, not even if it's a wet diaper. I wear in public all the time; I wear at work all the time; no one's ever caught me, and if they have, no one's ever said anything, and I doubt anyone ever would. Have fun!

Reactions: tas84, ShyGirl91, adam and 1 other person
Back