Has anyone ever "outed" you about wearing diapers?

gregwearsdiapers said:
Yup, I've definitely been outed a few times..... One in particular, I remember several years ago when I lived in a condo. Neighbor and I shared a front porch slash entry area. I had received my usual diaper delivery via UPS or FedEx, and the box was sitting in between our two front doors. I was late coming home that night from work, and there was an open box in front of my door. And my Dry 24/7s clearly in view. I didn't know what happened, so I just moved my box inside. About 30 min later, knock knock knock, and it was my neighbor. He asked if I found the box, and I said yes. He explained he had come home and was expecting a box of similar size and just opened it without looking at the label. And mind you, we are friendly neighbors, always talking, had drinks on our balconies several times, we def knew each other. Anywho, he apologized, but asked about the diapers. So I explained. And we had a beer, and talked about it. He had questions. And I was totally honest. And no big deal. But, he did end up telling others in our building. So yeah, it was quite in the open that there was a 30something diaper wearing dude.... It wasn't ever really an issue, but there were times I felt uncomfortable around some of them. Not with my neighbor so much, he apologized, and we were good, and talked often. I moved about a year later......
He is why I tell very few people. I mean if it really was no big deal to him then why could he not keep his mouth shut? I am glad you was still able to be friends but that was uncool to share your secrete like that to all your neighbors.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
gregwearsdiapers said:
Yup, I've definitely been outed a few times..... One in particular, I remember several years ago when I lived in a condo. Neighbor and I shared a front porch slash entry area. I had received my usual diaper delivery via UPS or FedEx, and the box was sitting in between our two front doors. I was late coming home that night from work, and there was an open box in front of my door. And my Dry 24/7s clearly in view. I didn't know what happened, so I just moved my box inside. About 30 min later, knock knock knock, and it was my neighbor. He asked if I found the box, and I said yes. He explained he had come home and was expecting a box of similar size and just opened it without looking at the label. And mind you, we are friendly neighbors, always talking, had drinks on our balconies several times, we def knew each other. Anywho, he apologized, but asked about the diapers. So I explained. And we had a beer, and talked about it. He had questions. And I was totally honest. And no big deal. But, he did end up telling others in our building. So yeah, it was quite in the open that there was a 30something diaper wearing dude.... It wasn't ever really an issue, but there were times I felt uncomfortable around some of them. Not with my neighbor so much, he apologized, and we were good, and talked often. I moved about a year later......
I’ve just come to embrace it fully. If people want to judge they can, I’m a conservative guy… so my tribe has the hardest time accepting the reality even though it’s a medical need.

Reactions: Jim100 and NorthwestDiaperDude
I belong to a group of others of about equal age 59 plus. They know that I wear diapers however i think some of them have slight leakage but I’m not sure. We all have a good laugh about the different names store diapers are called. So after being outed a number of years earlier I found it best to tell others about it and everyone accepted me; I have found people don’t care if I wear diapers due to my MS or not. I wear mostly cloth diapers which I can add more diapers for longer trips but to church disposables are better due to my clothing. If people want to make fun of me so what they will need them some time and the laughs they got at my expense will mow haunt them. As I have said earlier we started out in diapers got potty trained live long enough or get injured will be in diapers again. So don’t be ashamed of wearing diapers they are just clothing like any other thing we wear.

Reactions: Needdiscipline and Diaperman95
Jim100 said:
I belong to a group of others of about equal age 59 plus. They know that I wear diapers however i think some of them have slight leakage but I’m not sure. We all have a good laugh about the different names store diapers are called. So after being outed a number of years earlier I found it best to tell others about it and everyone accepted me; I have found people don’t care if I wear diapers due to my MS or not. I wear mostly cloth diapers which I can add more diapers for longer trips but to church disposables are better due to my clothing. If people want to make fun of me so what they will need them some time and the laughs they got at my expense will mow haunt them. As I have said earlier we started out in diapers got potty trained live long enough or get injured will be in diapers again. So don’t be ashamed of wearing diapers they are just clothing like any other thing we wear.
I always so you come into life gumming your food an in diapers and the most of us will go out the same way. What are you going to do? its life not a one of them would let the piss run down their leg. That's the way I see it. put them in the same boat and see what option they choice

Reactions: Jim100 and Needdiscipline
My parents wouldn't let me go to some camps because of my bedwetting and daytime accidents and having to wear diapers

• Sad
Reactions: surprise35 and Jim100
no one nows for me so i've never been outed

Last edited:
Back