siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everybody.

A few weeks ago we had some friends stay, they are a Little family how lookafter a little girl.

She likes to have her harnesses on when out, she wanted to have her harness on when we where out and about but her bigs told her no and to hold there hands instead.

Ant way Issac and I have just got back from one of the UK biggest gay prides it was brilliant.

Issac put me in a harness and held on to my rains. I felt incredibly safe in my harness and because it was pride no one though or said anything about in.

I now understand why my friend wants to be in hers when out.

For me it like I am being held but with out being tuched.

I was wondering if anyone else has a harness? And how does it make you feel?

Anyway back home now and i dont know when i going to be able to have my harnesses on again.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: LittleLucas, Deleted member 51496, killahB and 4 others
I love what you said about being held without being touched. It sounds so, so appealing.

The attention a harness and reins might attract, the implicit power dynamic between the 'baby' and the one holding their reins, the feeling of safety and helplessness... well maybe I should stop there LOL.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, dlboylife, Andrewgdfw and 2 others
DiaperDiva said:
I love what you said about being held without being touched. It sounds so, so appealing.

The attention a harness and reins might attract, the implicit power dynamic between the 'baby' and the one holding their reins, the feeling of safety and helplessness... well maybe I should stop there LOL.
Yea I don't know about just anyone holding my rains, it has to be someone that I trust.

Reactions: DiaperDiva
siysiy said:
Hi everybody.

A few weeks ago we had some friends stay, they are a Little family how lookafter a little girl.

She likes to have her harnesses on when out, she wanted to have her harness on when we where out and about but her bigs told her no and to hold there hands instead.

Ant way Issac and I have just got back from one of the UK biggest gay prides it was brilliant.

Issac put me in a harness and held on to my rains. I felt incredibly safe in my harness and because it was pride no one though or said anything about in.

I now understand why my friend wants to be in hers when out.

For me it like I am being held but with out being tuched.

I was wondering if anyone else has a harness? And how does it make you feel?

Anyway back home now and i dont know when i going to be able to have my harnesses on again.

Hugs
That sounds awesome! As someone who enjoys being restrained, I can see this being something I would very much enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and siysiy
DiaperDiva said:

Yes....... BUT........
The idea of being restrained like a toddler who's likely to run off, sounds so appealing to me. However, the general public is verrrrry polarized on the topic of "baby leashes". Some look down on it as some worst-parent-ever sorta thing.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince and DiaperDiva
I would love to wear my harness be i have no one to help me adjust it properly so its always too lose or too tight

LittleMaya said:
Yes....... BUT........
The idea of being restrained like a toddler who's likely to run off, sounds so appealing to me. However, the general public is verrrrry polarized on the topic of "baby leashes". Some look down on it as some worst-parent-ever sorta thing.
Yes, even for toddlers. My grandson as a toddler was kept on one. And he was ready to run off at an instant notice. We got many nasty comments. But seriously, he needed it to keep him safe.

I'm slightly surprised my mom doesn't put me in a harness at the mall, she wants to run my entire life for me. Maybe it's that I come from an Asian family. Obedience to parents (even as adults) seem to be very common in Asian families. And I have Autism, so things get even worse. Even being normal, a lot of Asian people who are adults get told what to do by their parents. Seems to me that my parents (especially my mom) like to treat me like a child when it suits them and when they can take advantage of a situation. If there are any advantages out of being treated like a child, they won't let me have it. This is worse than being a child to honest. I would complain much less if I was an actual 3 year old, because I have less rights than when I was actually 3 and 4 years old. Sadly, my younger brother (who is normal and does not have Autism and long since moved out and gotten married) agrees with me. He agrees I have less rights than my 5 and 9 year old nephews. It sucks having Autism, but even more so if you come from an Asian culture. I don't have almost any adult rights, but I also don't even have rights that young children have. It's the worst of both worlds. Plus getting bullied by people in the Pacific Northwest on the internet, especially Oregon. I'm glad I don't live there.

Compared to what I go through, I would consider it great and uplifting to wear long-alls and T strap shoes everywhere I go, including malls and community colleges, and even if I had to wear a harness. Being an actual toddler would not be as insulting as my current existence.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
longallsboy said:
Being an actual toddler would not be as insulting as my current existence.
Sounds like you're feeling kinda down. You ok? I know the world is a cold place a bit too often.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51496 and longallsboy

Attachments

• 11C19A21-EEEF-4839-A5FD-3B8A9E03AC98.jpeg
    11C19A21-EEEF-4839-A5FD-3B8A9E03AC98.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 9DDE9509-2242-42AC-9EB5-D183EB24F236.jpeg
    9DDE9509-2242-42AC-9EB5-D183EB24F236.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 4
  • DE8ADD3E-7F6C-4BEF-AB7F-0AC0DDD120D4.jpeg
    DE8ADD3E-7F6C-4BEF-AB7F-0AC0DDD120D4.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
  • A93B6D3F-EDD7-4E57-8B62-52FF4A6F1B78.jpeg
    A93B6D3F-EDD7-4E57-8B62-52FF4A6F1B78.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 3CE0AF15-165D-4D70-BA31-6C64590DC113.jpeg
    3CE0AF15-165D-4D70-BA31-6C64590DC113.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 7E3FB24E-A59D-4999-AF6C-155B726D2CDE.jpeg
    7E3FB24E-A59D-4999-AF6C-155B726D2CDE.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 529D02CC-623B-45C9-BAF3-F774847D8F7C.jpeg
    529D02CC-623B-45C9-BAF3-F774847D8F7C.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 110941FB-6116-4E65-B06E-088FF64CCE11.jpeg
    110941FB-6116-4E65-B06E-088FF64CCE11.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
  • A2FFE43F-9631-4EAA-A690-360EE7A7B013.jpeg
    A2FFE43F-9631-4EAA-A690-360EE7A7B013.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 917A26A5-623F-4215-8138-76865EBD9C51.jpeg
    917A26A5-623F-4215-8138-76865EBD9C51.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
The rainbow set is what Arowa has. Mine are the same one used for doing pup play.

Reactions: lilstevie56
I have a harness from an old store called my special harness, which I think doesn't exist no more. I've had it for years, but I haven't been brave enough to use it with mommy.

I'm surprised so many real parents look down on the use of baby leashes. If I ever see an older kid or adult on one, I just assume they have a neurological disability like down syndrome or Autism.

As someone who is high functioning autistic myself, I get extremely over-stimulated in crowded streets and I've almost walked in from of a car a few times, because I wasnt able to pay attention. I imagine a harness would be a decent solution in some cases for safety reasons, but I really am not brave enough for that in public. If a caregiver really insisted on using one, then I guess I would likely give in.

Last edited:
To be honest, my girlfriend doesn't use a harness. But she does take my hand when shopping (I tend to wander) and I rarely have my phone (hate being called every minute). When I was a young kid my mom did use a harness, all for the same issue - wander though out the store. As I remember, I didn't like it. I think when I was 4 she finally stopped. I told my girlfriend that my mom used a harness when I was a kid. She laughed and said it sounds like a good idea. Right...don't think so.

Reactions: Chimera
greatlake5 said:
To be honest, my girlfriend doesn't use a harness. But she does take my hand when shopping (I tend to wander) and I rarely have my phone (hate being called every minute). When I was a young kid my mom did use a harness, all for the same issue - wander though out the store. As I remember, I didn't like it. I think when I was 4 she finally stopped. I told my girlfriend that my mom used a harness when I was a kid. She laughed and said it sounds like a good idea. Right...don't think so.
Watch out!! It seems like your girlfriend really likes to infantilize you lol

For the exhibitionist what about that harness in contrasting or vibrant colors ?

AND BELLS "Hell's Bells" L-O-U-D Bells

You are not wanting to go about quietly !

Back