Hard to pee sometimes (for guys)

jakenappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hey, not sure how to word this but do some guys have trouble to wet their diaper? It's hard to explain but it's as if you are pinching the end of your foreskin while trying to pee. Not sure if sometimes the foreskin gets folded over in the diaper or just pressed against the wall of the diaper?
Anyone else had this?

Reactions: DinoFrant and Edgewater
Whether you are wearing cloth or disposable diapers, such compression just does not exist as either will allow the liquid to flow into the diaper, "once released." It is very likely that your problem is a bit further North. The Blatter Spinster Muscle group is more likely what is imitating your ability to release into the diaper. Potty Training is a major restraint to simply releasing.

Finding a method of "with comfort' /relation, allowing that muscle group to release into a diaper will likely be along that lines of what you do when standing in front of the toilet to pee.

I have been working to redevelop that ability of having that muscle group hold, as I am 24/7, U-IC. With luck one of the AB/DL folks will see this Thread and provide more specific guidance!

Reactions: LittleRen77 and Riddy
Interesting... I'm circumcised so I don't know about foreskin issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilrae and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Whether you are wearing cloth or disposable diapers, such compression just does not exist as either will allow the liquid to flow into the diaper, "once released." It is very likely that your problem is a bit further North. The Blatter Spinster Muscle group is more likely what is imitating your ability to release into the diaper. Potty Training is a major restraint to simply releasing.

Finding a method of "with comfort' /relation, allowing that muscle group to release into a diaper will likely be along that lines of what you do when standing in front of the toilet to pee.

I have been working to redevelop that ability of having that muscle group hold, as I am 24/7, U-IC. With luck one of the AB/DL folks will see this Thread and provide more specific guidance!
Thanks for the reply but it's definitely not an issue of not wanting to go as it wants to come out just feel the pressure at the end as if something's stopping it, sometimes it's fine and flows freely

Reactions: Edgewater
jakenappy said:
Thanks for the reply but it's definitely not an issue of not wanting to go as it wants to come out just feel the pressure at the end as if something's stopping it, sometimes it's fine and flows freely
Consider creating a u-shape in the diaper area between your legs and place your yourself either facing down/back or up/forward. That places you in an open channel. If the problem continues it not an issue of being blocked by the diaper.

Last edited:
I have had the foreskin cause that issue before, it is rare but it is when it is folded over itself just slightly wrong and when the pee pushes against it it just swells until the pressure pushes it open and I get the sudden release of pressure and it sprays everywhere momentarily LOL. I don't know how to do it intentionally but it is quite an interesting sensation when it does happen and I kind of like those experiences.

Reactions: jakenappy, Pelusos and Edgewater
LittleBoyCuddles said:
I have had the foreskin cause that issue before, it is rare but it is when it is folded over itself just slightly wrong and when the pee pushes against it it just swells until the pressure pushes it open and I get the sudden release of pressure and it sprays everywhere momentarily LOL. I don't know how to do it intentionally but it is quite an interesting sensation when it does happen and I kind of like those experiences.
Well, roll yourself back and set yourself in the channel.
I have no way to create what you seem to like.
Diapers, for me, is a need, not a choice, so, my interests is directing the flow to minimize Leaks.

Edgewater said:
Well, roll yourself back and set yourself in the channel.
In a diaper? I always like it pointing up because if I get hard (and I most certainly will, it has a mind of its own) then it becomes uncomfortable if it is pointed down.

Reactions: ElPulpo, ianwee and Edgewater
I dont have foreskin so I dont know

Reactions: Edgewater
I'm so glad my mother had me circumcised. I hear so many issues with men not being circumcised. Anyway my wife thinks he's cute without the turtleneck covering his head.

Reactions: SacredHourglass and Edgewater
Wearing to work sometimes it gets folded over and when I go to pee it hurts. So I will reach down and rearrange sometimes peeing all over my hand.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
jakenappy said:
Hey, not sure how to word this but do some guys have trouble to wet their diaper? It's hard to explain but it's as if you are pinching the end of your foreskin while trying to pee. Not sure if sometimes the foreskin gets folded over in the diaper or just pressed against the wall of the diaper?
Anyone else had this?

Hello there! I´ve had this happen to me more times than I´d like because it feels uncomfortable and even painful, but yeah, I think it has to do with all the arrangements and rearrangements naturally caused by movement and it all ends heaped up between your legs so when you try to release it actually feels as a pressured lock not letting anything out... so what I normally do is that I firmly -and as discreetly as possible- readjust my boy bits from outside and that allows the flow to run freely into my diaper.

I´ve also tried to let it inflate like hoses did in classic cartoons until it bursts empty into my diapee, but that is also painful, has big chance of causinga leak and it usually stings whenever I pee afterwards, so I always try to hurry to fix my bits whenever I feel that happening.

Hope it helps! Have fun!

I'm circumcised, and experience this too, sometimes. It's when the diaper presses on the penis opening, so the outward flow encounters resistance, so you feel that back-pressure. The head is very sensitive

HugeBulge said:
I'm circumcised, and experience this too, sometimes. It's when the diaper presses on the penis opening, so the outward flow encounters resistance, so you feel that back-pressure. The head is very sensitive
I've had pee locking too, lol. If diaper already damp (wet, not even close to full...) The hole in the penis can point right at the wet spot and effectively make a seal where it can't come out! It's annoying and kinda painful if not just really irritating when it happens, which has been pretty rare fortunately lol. The normal position has the head of the penis pointed sideways to the surface of the diaper (hence why those of us with hoses permanently attached can leak anywhere in front depending on direction!) - but when it aims itself right at the already wet padding the back pressure is real!

Nowididit said:
I'm so glad my mother had me circumcised. I hear so many issues with men not being circumcised. Anyway my wife thinks he's cute without the turtleneck covering his head.
I am so glad I wasn't, I have no need for lube.

As my wife makes me wear womens' pullups, I always make sure I adjust myself to point down and to the rear where more padding is located.. Thus, any wetness I feel will be in the 'proper' place to ensue that I feel the shame and discomfort that is intended. As stated above, the foreskin can sometimes impede the flow at the start, leading to a burst of pee

I have read that for males when sitting, it presses the Urethra, thus making difficult to wet a diaper.

Back