Halloween wishes

Tommy10 said:
Well you gotta make some friends then ;) Or, where I live, lots of bars will have a costume night - you could wear one there and fly solo.
It's a thought. Only problem is that I can't drive right now.

Interesting in that this subject crosses over into another discussion, how/when did you discover you were into cross dressing.
A psychologist I went to agrees with this theory. When younger, one Halloween, I had no costume. My mother said, just put him in one of my sisters old dresses. When I came downstairs, I got ooo’ed and ahhh’ed. That was when I realized that dressing as a girl was the way to go! And it’s been downhill ever since. 😁 the ABDL came later and the theory there was a troubled childhood (alcoholism in parents) that drove me to try and relive babyhood before the booze messed things up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy10
Patricia48 said:
just put him in one of my sisters old dresses. When I came downstairs, I got ooo’ed and ahhh’ed.

I'm glad you had a chance to dress up :) I agree it starts young for sure. I cannot even begin to imagine my families reaction if I pranced downstairs in one of my sisters' old dance outfit: a sparkly/sequin green leotard with a white tutu... which was an awesome outfit to wear, btw. I never showed it off to anyone, but I wore it in my room when no one was paying attention. Either way, that would've been such a cute costume for me.

Thanks for sharing :)

Back