• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hallo an alle ( Hello To All )

mike1989

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hallo an alle und einen schönen Abend komme aus Deutschland und bin 34 Jahre alt und bin gerne Daddy oder Baby trage selber Windeln u
""Hello everyone and have a nice evening, I'm from Germany and I'm 34 years old and I like to be a daddy or baby and wear diapers myself"" ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ADISC mike1989 as you said 'Hello To All' that included even little old me !
Have fun.

mike1989 said:
Hallo an alle und einen schönen Abend komme aus Deutschland und bin 34 Jahre alt und bin gerne Daddy oder Baby trage selber Windeln u
""Hello everyone and have a nice evening, I'm from Germany and I'm 34 years old and I like to be a daddy or baby and wear diapers myself"" ~KitsuneFox
Hello and welcome here

Back