Magicalgirl101

小姐 🌸💐🪷🌹🏵
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Almost a month ago I matched with a 52 yr old guy in the dating app hilly (and yes we have vidchatted alot & he lives in Illinois) the frist time we vid chatted I told him that I wear diapers and into DDLG; he was also into DDLG and didnt mind that i was a abdl. He also doesnt mind changing me when wet.

Within my pervious relationship, I noticed something the guys who liked me didnt mind that i was a DL; thinking its bc I am a hot ABDL female i guess lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1532, LinkDL and Forced
I think people isn't really as judgemental and intolerant, it's just we're afraid of humiliation, being teased and that there's still a very stereotypical general view, so we are extra cautious about that.

I'm so happy for thee, congratulations! 🎉🎉🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Magicalgirl101
Hemix said:
I see, does he know about thee being into ABDL?
Re read the updated thread. I explained it

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:
Re read the updated thread. I explained it
When I first entered the topic, thy message was much more shorter, but I've just updated the comment 👍🏾

Btw, I don't think being a hot female has always something to do with that, although it can help a lot (some people can't stand peeing of any kind, for example).

Last edited:
Hemix said:
I think people isn't really as judgemental and intolerant, it's just we're afraid of humiliation, being teased and that there's still a very stereotypical general view, so we are extra cautious about that.

I'm so happy for thee, congratulations! 🎉🎉🥳
I think that too and also. When a older man is interested in dating a younger woman im guessing they are more accepting towards younger women. (19-late 30s)

Hemix said:
When I first entered the topic, thy message was much more shorter, but I've just updated the conment 👍🏾

Btw, I don't think being a hot female has always something to do with that, although it can help a lot (some people can't stand peeing of any kind, for example).
In my case i think its bc older men are just generally interested in me (im mainly attracted to older men) ; guys around my age (20s) Im literally not even attracted to (for reasons).

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:
Almost a month ago I matched with a 52 yr old guy in the dating app hilly (and yes we have vidchatted alot & he lives in Illinois) the frist time we vid chatted I told him that I wear diapers and into DDLG; he was also into DDLG and didnt mind that i was a abdl. He also doesnt mind changing me when wet.

Within my pervious relationship, I noticed something the guys who liked me didnt mind that i was a DL; thinking its bc I am a hot ABDL female i guess lol.
I don't mind either who would and why would you care that they would mind about you where DDLG? Is there something wrong with that? You stay who you are and don't confined to anyone else. If you let the people decided your future you have lost yourself completely buddy ( sorry it's a northern thing I guess buds)

Some guys are vanilla and dont like DDLG nor ABDL. I pefer to be with a guy whos into that vs forcing a kink onto a vanilla person who isn't interested in that. So yes it does matter.

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:
Some guys are vanilla and dont like DDLG nor ABDL. I pefer to be with a guy whos into that vs forcing a kink onto a vanilla person who isn't interested in that. So yes it does matter.
Well then it matters to me then 😉

“Hot ABDL” female in her 20s seeks older guy?

Get ready for an avalanche of PMs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: chamberpot, Hemix and littleph0enix
Back