guarantee not having a BM accident during a party (like New year's eve)

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm going to a New Year's Eve party. I'm trying to guarantee that I wont have a dirty diaper. Most of the time I'm good. Sometimes later in the day but they're rare.
I'm going to a New Year's eve that I'm sure to go past 12 AM. I'll wear a quality diaper, a booster and plastic pants. Not my favorite thing but I don't have to change.
I'll worry about a BM accident. How do you stop having an accident? info helps all.

• Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
CrossfireHurricane said:
I'll worry about a BM accident. How do you stop having an accident? info helps all.
For me? I just don’t eat much food and no strange food or things that I know will activate my IBS. There’s no guarantee and I never go anywhere without wipes and a spare diaper.

• Love
Reactions: rennecfox, AttilaThePun, slimjiminy and 1 other person
Maybe try some Amodium AD.

• Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun
Take care fellow IC folks as those tricks could be used my others to cause such to happen and that maybe a violation of the rules.

What I do for a full and late evening event is what was suggested by Eclectic!! Take a well equipped diaper bag as there are no guarantees that you will not have an accident!!

Reactions: newt, AttilaThePun, HereWeGo2169 and 3 others
For me in situations like this I like to make sure I am already empty before i go out, what's already out I do not have to worry about later in the evening.

I also watch what I eat during the day.

For stuff like this I eat very light the couple days before. I stick to lightweight carbs like rice and light weight fruit and veggies. I like to do green beans, mushrooms and rice in small quantities. If I do any protein it’s chicken only. And only in a small amount. I get hungry pretty easily during those days but I just deal with it until the party. I will also not really eat at the party until towards the end. Then I tend to scarf down as midnight approaches and deal with the fallout as I make my way home or after I get there.
My wife and I both often where something high capacity a booster.
These days though our close friends we spend the majority of holidays with know about our incontinence and are very helpful and supportive.
We have custody of my twin nieces who were very premature and have incontinence issues. They are teens now but have to wear diapers. Once we took them in is when we revealed to others about our issues to help them feel more comfortable and realize life can’t be mostly normal using diapers.

I was fine at the party this year but then was holding on so bad at brunch and filled mine up when driving home today

Reactions: AttilaThePun
BigAl1 said:
Maybe try some Amodium AD.
Krazy Glue and a cork?

***THE ABOVE IS ONLY FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT AND IS NOT A LEGITIMATE AND SERIOUS RECOMMENDATION***

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CheshireCat, newt and BigAl2
being mindful of the type of food and drinks you are consuming shortly before and event. what might help is an enema to clean out. still be prepared with a proper change just in case. a must have thick diaper for New Years Eve is New York Time Square for there aren't any toilets not even port-a-johns. Oh if it hadn't rained don't step in the puddles in Time Square.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater
Back