• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Grow Up a Tomboy

Radical

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
A grow up a tomboy who enjoy seeing boys get turned into helpless sissies. Anyone grow up wearing sissy dresses?

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, Jorelaxed, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community i look forward to reading your posts
i grew up all kinds of ways
sissy ABDL.....
i hope to gain the courage to write about it here
Enjoy the forums 😺

Reactions: moorey
Thanks for the welcome message. I grow a tomboy who got to witness first hand bratty boys brought into my Aunt Donna clothing store to be properly petticoated. As a tomboy it was awesome watching brats being put into frills while I was happily wearing pants and a baseball cap.

• Haha
Reactions: depta99, Binky151 and ShyBoo81
Hello and Welcome

Welcome to Adisc! Commenting here cause I find it interesting to see a tomboy who enjoys sissy content lol 🤭

Welcome to ADISC, fellow tomboy here! Just wanted to drop in and say hello and we love all sissys out there xoxo

Reactions: ShyBoo81
As a tomboy nothing more fun then watching sissy boys prance around in their frilly frocks. No tomboy would ever be caught dead in anything remotely so prissy.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Radical said:
As a tomboy nothing more fun then watching sissy boys prance around in their frilly frocks. No tomboy would ever be caught dead in anything remotely so prissy.
As a sissy, little more humiliating than having to wear a frilly frock* while the girls wear jeans, T-shirts and DMs.

* or a girl's school uniform, or a sparkly pink tutu, tights and ballet shoes.

Reactions: Binky151
Bhuna71 said:
As a sissy, little more humiliating than having to wear a frilly frock* while the girls wear jeans, T-shirts and DMs.

No doubt, I was always wearing pants, sports jerseys or uniforms. Never missed the opportunity to remind those bratty boys who was stuck wearing the frilly frocks while I got to happily wear pants. I joyfully flipped up the brats frilly dresses to show off their prissy rumba panties.

Reactions: Binky151
Bhuna71 said:

Did you ever have to wear a frilly dress, school uniform or sparkly tutu in front of girls?

Hi and welcome Radical to the adisc site.🙂

I would have loved to of been dressed up as a sissy, I’ve always wanted to wear girls cloths like dresses and tights with ribbons in my long hair that I didn’t have. I was so jealous of girls growing up.

Reactions: Radical and Binky151
Radical said:
Did you ever have to wear a frilly dress, school uniform or sparkly tutu in front of girls?
Only in front of my wife. She is aware that I fantasise about being humiliated in front of other women, and occasionally teases me that she might invite some friends round to see me give a ballet recital, or to supervise me doing my homework, but I know she won't really do it.

Reactions: Radical
Radical said:
A grow up a tomboy who enjoy seeing boys get turned into helpless sissies. Anyone grow up wearing sissy dresses?
Hi, I hope you like it here. I'm a femboy so I'm the opposite of you.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Back