Grey Leggings

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello everyone!!! One of the things I remember from my childhood is sitting and watching TV and being jealous of all the babies running around my house. My mom owned and operated a daycare out of our house, and I’m positive this is how my love of diapers began. I was so jealous of the attention the babies would receive from my mom.

One thing I remember are the grey “leggings” the babies wore. They stretched around their diapers and showed the print through them. Does anyone know a brand of legging that would do that with me? I’ve visited so many store and can find grey ones. I’m afraid to order online because they might be too think and not give me the look I’m seeking.

So please help!! lol. I’m sure someone here has a good almost transparent pair of leggings. I guess they don’t need to be great, but I want to be able to see my cute designs through the fabric.

Thank you in advance!!

Reactions: KBoy and Seasonedcitizen
They could have been tights

Reactions: KBoy and BabyHailey1977
Stevepw said:
They could have been tights
I was thinking the same thing. I went all over looking for grey cotton leggings and can’t find them.

I have been into leggings for years and I have had gray ones but they weren't transparent.
I'm not a big guy and have no problem fitting into women's clothing. Wearing leggings with diapers is like having a Tshirt that says I wear diapers.
I do it all the time
At home lol

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
KBoy said:
I have been into leggings for years and I have had gray ones but they weren't transparent.
I'm not a big guy and have no problem fitting into women's clothing. Wearing leggings with diapers is like having a Tshirt that says I wear diapers.
I do it all the time
At home lol
Yes, I live leggings and they do highlight the diapers. I only want this for home use only as well.

Consider light weight leggings in pastel colors when gray/grey maybe difficult to find.
Size up for a better fit - suggested high waist for better diaper containment -
avoid compression fitting athletic types.
Given thought to pantyhose ?

BabyHailey1977 said:
Hello everyone!!! One of the things I remember from my childhood is sitting and watching TV and being jealous of all the babies running around my house. My mom owned and operated a daycare out of our house, and I’m positive this is how my love of diapers began. I was so jealous of the attention the babies would receive from my mom.
This is the same as my origin story.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Back