• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Minnesota. Looking to meet others

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake2121

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, new to the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 21, from Minnesota, and I am looking to meet others. I am DL and I have been that way since 6 years old. I have been really off and on about it until the last 5 years.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome f4ll3n4! That's a very creative username. We are all here to meet other similar minded people, but we're more of a support group. But....we do like to know more about each other. What are some of your interests? Are you a Vikings fan? I used to be.

jake2121

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome f4ll3n4! That's a very creative username. We are all here to meet other similar minded people, but we're more of a support group. But....we do like to know more about each other. What are some of your interests? Are you a Vikings fan? I used to be.

Not super into sports haha but music quite a bit. I like photography and I love the outdoors.

ApplePi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Other
  8. Private
Not super into sports haha but music quite a bit. I like photography and I love the outdoors.

Hello f4ll3n4.
Heh, Sorry I dont know much about sport either, so I would not know if the username is about sports or not.
I would like to welcome you to adisc.
There is a lot of groups of people in the adisc community, I am sure you will find the right people.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi, and welcome! :biggrin:

I am 21, from Minnesota, and I am looking to meet others.

Yeeeaaahhhhhh soooo... about that. Do you mean like, meet online, or meet in person? Just because ADISC isn't actually a site for straight out meeting new people IRL -- sorry if that comes as a disappointment.
BUT... don't get me wrong, we do have organised meet ups now and again in various locations around the world, but they're organised among long-standing members, which is down to a whole trust thing. That being said, there's nothing at all stopping you from becoming one of those members with regular contributions and input into our great wee site :)

On that note, look forward to seeing you around the forums!

I am DL and I have been that way since 6 years old. I have been really off and on about it until the last 5 years.

Aahhhh join the club, we've got jackets... and diapers, so I'm told! :tongueout:

Anyway. Music... because that's what I'm interested in knowing. What genres / artists / bands? :biggrin:

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.