• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Germany! :)

6yska5wti

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone,
Just wanna introduce myself here as well.
25 year old from Germany, interested in ABDL Stories, Swimming, Outdoor activities and everything dog related, owning a dog myself, 11 year old lazy Greyhound, if you wanna get a Couch Potato dog, Greyhounds are awesome btw! :)
Long Time Lurker, now trying to be a bit more active, maybe even trying out a bit RP with others or writing a little story myself.
Have a great day, Cu :)

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed, elaleman and 2 others
Hello and welcome here also from germany 🦖🦕🧸🙋‍♂️
In the last time, there are many new germans here. The european section gets bigger.
Have a good start 🙋‍♂️

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
6yska5wti said:
Hey everyone,
Just wanna introduce myself here as well.
25 year old from Germany, interested in ABDL Stories, Swimming, Outdoor activities and everything dog related, owning a dog myself, 11 year old lazy Greyhound, if you wanna get a Couch Potato dog, Greyhounds are awesome btw! :)
Long Time Lurker, now trying to be a bit more active, maybe even trying out a bit RP with others or writing a little story myself.
Have a great day, Cu :)
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome from Germany 🦉

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I can see how Greyhounds can be couch potatoes. I had the opportunity to camp with someone who brought their Greyhound dog. The Greyhound just laid on its bed by the fire all weekend. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi from the uk

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'm from Boise, Idaho USA & have a healthy chunk of Dutch in my DNA! Nederlander wavin' HI to my heritage neighbor! 🥳🥰

I got a sudden urge to buy some klompen & make a windmill... 🤭🥰

Welcome from the UK 🇬🇧 I did visit Berlin a few years ago and loved the atmosphere and the people were so friendly that stereotype about Germans being anti social is seriously flawed.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello from Munich and welcome.

Back