• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings From Eastern Nc!

Spankedanddiapered said:
Near Smithfield
I am in Raleigh. I wonder how big the DL community is in NC?

Reactions: googlyeyes467 and DlMatty97
welcome

Reactions: DlMatty97
Hello and welcome aboard!

Reactions: DlMatty97
jyamiolkDL said:
I am in Raleigh. I wonder how big the DL community is in NC?
Hello neighbor! I'm also in the Raleigh area. I feel like I've seen a fair few other people say they are from the state too.

Reactions: googlyeyes467
lust4apples said:
Hello neighbor! I'm also in the Raleigh area. I feel like I've seen a fair few other people say they are from the state too.
Hello. It is great to know that I have neighbors. Been a Closet DL for many years. Wonder if there are any events or social activities for us?

Reactions: Tom29303
jyamiolkDL said:
Hello. It is great to know that I have neighbors. Been a Closet DL for many years. Wonder if there are any events or social activities for us?
I got a fetlife in the hopes of finding ABDL only events locally, sadly closest thing is out in Charlotte. I'm not brave enough to start my own thing either.

Welcome! I’m in Fayetteville

Piedmont area of NC here!

welcome! im in Goldsboro and always willing to meet other diaper lovers! wet and about to change as we speak 🫣

lust4apples said:
Good evening fellow Triangler How long have you been in the Raleigh area?

Hi all I am in the Charlotte area. Lust4apples I have not seen or heard of any ABDL events around here. I have been wearing for about 5 years almost daily.

Hello.. I live in Northern SC .. I am UI wear 24/7 well when at home there are times I know I don’t have to wear this allow me to air out .. I would like to hang out with others ..

Reactions: tammy4bbc
Back