• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings From Eastern Nc!

DlMatty97

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Long time Lurker here from Jacksonville Nc. I have been a DL with some AB tendencies for as long as I can remember, but I’ve always kept that part of me mostly to myself. Reading through the Forums and Stories on here has always been my Go-to reminder that I’m not the only one that’s into Diaper Time and Pampered adventures! 😎
What’s up Everybody!

Reactions: Lumos, JunkyardDog1, DBabygirl2 and 1 other person
Welcome. Do I see some PeekABU’s in your pic? Central NC myself

Reactions: lust4apples and DlMatty97
DlMatty97 said:
Long time Lurker here from Jacksonville Nc. I have been a DL with some AB tendencies for as long as I can remember, but I’ve always kept that part of me mostly to myself. Reading through the Forums and Stories on here has always been my Go-to reminder that I’m not the only one that’s into Diaper Time and Pampered adventures! 😎
What’s up Everybody!
Welcome. I love that area. My family spent many summers down the road from you at top-sail island. Those were some fond memories.

Reactions: LittleJames97 and DlMatty97
Hello and welcome to the forum lots of good folks on here I am sure you will fit right in.

Reactions: DlMatty97
jyamiolkDL said:
Welcome. Do I see some PeekABU’s in your pic? Central NC myself
That’s me! PeekAbus are most definitely my #1 Diap when I get the chance to wear. 😊Cool to see a Fellow Carolinian around here!

DlMatty97 said:
That’s me! PeekAbus are most definitely my #1 Diap when I get the chance to wear. 😊Cool to see a Fellow Carolinian around here!
They are my go to. In one currently. I also have the space and the new tiny tails. Just ordered some betterdry day and nights. Do you wear 24/7?

DlMatty97 said:
What’s up Everybody!
Hello and welcome here

jyamiolkDL said:
They are my go to. In one currently. I also have the space and the new tiny tails. Just ordered some betterdry day and nights. Do you wear 24/7?
I do not currently. My Partner isn’t into it and prefers I keep her out of it so I try to keep it to myself. I wear out and about and around the house while she’s at work. One of my favorite things to do is Pad up and go Hiking/Exploring.

Reactions: chamberpot
DlMatty97 said:
I do not currently. My Partner isn’t into it and prefers I keep her out of it so I try to keep it to myself. I wear out and about and around the house while she’s at work. One of my favorite things to do is Pad up and go Hiking/Exploring.
I work from home and live by myself so pretty much wear all day and night. Started venturing out in public recently making sure I have enough coverage baggy pants, shorts and a long jacket when it is cold. Just bought some White snappies t shirts to help conceal them in public.

jyamiolkDL said:
I work from home and live by myself so pretty much wear all day and night. Started venturing out in public recently making sure I have enough coverage baggy pants, shorts and a long jacket when it is cold. Just bought some White snappies t shirts to help conceal them in public.
I keep a couple ABU Onesies around to help hide mine too but a lot of the time I’ll just wear some larger fitting Boxer Briefs Overtop. I’m still always nervous someone might notice, especially if I’m decently wet. Guess that’s just part of the fun!

Reactions: YammsterDL
I am a closet DL for 42 years. I am glad I found this group.

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and DlMatty97
DlMatty97 said:
I keep a couple ABU Onesies around to help hide mine too but a lot of the time I’ll just wear some larger fitting Boxer Briefs Overtop. I’m still always nervous someone might notice, especially if I’m decently wet. Guess that’s just part of the fun!
No one will notice unless you want them to. people are so into themselves they have no time to be looking for diapers on strangers. very easy to wear clothes that conceal them.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Good evening DImatty97. Just changed into my PeekABU for the night. How is your weekend going?

DlMatty97 said:
What’s up Everybody!
Hi and welcome! I’m in the northeast and a little (still 🤭 in diapers).

Reactions: chamberpot, YammsterDL and DlMatty97
DBabygirl2 said:
Hi and welcome! I’m in the northeast and a little (still 🤭 in diapers).
how far NE

DlMatty97 said:
What’s up Everybody!
Welcome! While I'm not from NC, I visit the Outer Banks often! Would be great to get to know someone in the area.

Welcome I am a North carolinian myself.

Spankedanddiapered said:
Welcome I am a North carolinian myself.
Where about in NC? I am Central NC

Back