• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings... All...

IsaDeathless

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I said, with much gravitas.

I am a long ABDL'er who's remained hidden. Now I'm on my own and decided to just go all in. I've been a diaper lover for ages. Found it lovely for stress (I have cPTSD, there's a lot of stress) and have been wearing on/off for 12 years or so - then last year finally started keeping diaps on stock at all times and go 24/7 for a few days.

I love the wholesome vibes and am a big fan of indulgence that isn't carnal in nature strictly. Diaps do it for me. Its wonderful.

Beyond that I'm oooold. I write and I read a lot. Mostly solitary. I don't really like people or society as a whole. My dream is a small place somewhere remote where I can just be my dumb baby self at all times. I game a bit, but its mostly to pass time. Somewhat retired, but hoping to somehow contribute again. Im also real good at cooking :D

I dunno if there's more that needs saying. Pleased ta meet ya. Imma be asking loads of questions and contributing with my own insights as a stanky baby.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome and enjoy

Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. No need to remain hidden. Have Fun! (y):giggle:

Welcome! I’m new, too and excited to dig into the community :)

Hello there, welcome to the forum! What're some of your favorite things to cook?

Back