Great resource for IC support on YouTube

eastcoastdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I recently stumbled upon a YouTuber that makes amazing contributions to the world of IC sufferers and does short 10min videos on a number of topics such as dealing with the emotional toll as well as reviews of various diapers. I searched around to see if anyone had mentioned her on this forum, and there was only a couple comments mentioning her, so I figured I'd make a thread to introduce anyone here who hasn't yet subscribed to her YouTube account. Her incontinence is caused by MS, so there is also content related to that.

Her name is Bumble Pree, from Canada, and I really liked this particular video, as I believe I've handled being IC fairly well but I still can't quite shake the idea that needing to wear diapers makes me unattractive. Having someone chat about the same thing makes me feel less alone in the topic. After finding her I have to confess that a binged a dozen or two of her videos in one sitting, hahaha.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperDiva, CommanderCrayfish, TreeLad and 3 others
Not a big YouTuber and will likely not spend more time as my hearing and the providers voice are not compatible!

Thanks for the link!!

I've been one of her followers for quite a while. She's brilliant.

Reactions: DLScottsman, eastcoastdl and drypantsarebest
I stumbled upon Bumble Pree's content when she did her first GoodNites review. It's actually really nice to see someone cover stuff like this not just from an ABDL-centric perspective (not that there's anything wrong with that), but from an actual need, i.e. her MS. She's really brave for being so open about her life and struggles.

Reactions: EcoIncon, eastcoastdl, drypantsarebest and 1 other person
She’s super super sweet! Her reviews are very easy to watch. I don’t know how long I’d been subscribed to her but I enjoy her content.

Reactions: EcoIncon, eastcoastdl and drypantsarebest
I don't watch a bunch of YouTube but I've seen her (thanks for eastcoastdl). Sounds like Bumble Pree is a free spirit. Good for her. For her content, I don't really watch a lot of diaper reviews. I already know which diapers work for me. But I love her approach. I think I should watch more YouTube.

Reactions: EcoIncon and eastcoastdl
Not all of YouTube is this great, but there are diamonds in the rough for any interest you might have.

Reactions: EcoIncon
eastcoastdl said:
I still can't quite shake the idea that needing to wear diapers makes me unattractive.
10 years in, with a few bad experiences, I've not shaken it at all! It makes me feel quite sad.

I think the only viable option is to find someone who is either IC or DL and not have to go through having to explain. Every time I've been close to someone and explained I'm IC, it goes OK until the point they realise you wear nappies. For some reason that's like a bomb going off.

It feels like it's so taboo in the outside world. It's met with ridicule at best.

• Sad
Reactions: EcoIncon
I think the trick is to become emotionally invested prior to "lifting the veil over the diaper", haha. If you love someone for who they are, it is much harder to leave what you've built together for something like incontinence. Of course, some people are just irredeemably freaked out by pee, which are sadly just lost causes, but the large majority of people should take it in stride. If you haven't emotionally invested in someone yet, it's far easier to leave them for simpler reasons. Of course, if you want to start with a one-night stand this means you need to get crafty in hiding your diapers.

I was lucky as I started experiencing IC symptoms when I was already engaged to be married, and my to-be-wife accepted it without an issue (much as described above). I do agree that if you target DLs and IC people, you have a much easier ramp to get up, but just be sure to get to know each other for the people you are, if you lean too much on a shared thing like that without the full picture, your relationship may be fraught with instability.

I'd been seeing a girl for a few years. We'd talked about getting married. I was involved in an accident at work - which lead to me becomming IC. I came out of hospital in nappies - and she was obviously disgusted by them. She said she didn't want to be with a 'big baby in a f**** nappy' - and that was the end of that!

I started seeing someone else a year or so later - and got pretty much the same response! I had told her I was IC, and why and she seemed OK - but in the bedroom, she said it just creeped her out. She was nice about it, but our relationship ended there.

I discovered the ABDL community - and went out with a 'little' Girl. She wore nappies for fun. Unfortunately she didn't like the idea of 'daddy' wearing nappies, even through necessity. Subsequent encounters followed a similar theme.

Bottom line is, it's pretty hard to find someone who will accept it.

• Sad
Reactions: eastcoastdl and slimjiminy
Back